Princess and the frog

💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💚💚💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛

💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💚💛💚💛

💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💚💛💚💛

IN NEW ORLEANS (PROLOGUE) PLAYING

The Evening Star is shining bright
So make a wish and hold on tight
There's magic in the air tonight
And anything can happen

EUDORA:
"Just at that moment, the ugly little frog looked up with his sad, round eyes and pleaded, "oh, please dear princess, only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch!"

Eudora leans forward towards the two toddlers that sat on the floor lost in the story big eyes so focused.

"Here comes my favorite part.." vallyk whispers to Mike.

"And the beautiful princess was so moved by his desperate plea that she stooped down, picked up the slippery creature , leaned forward, raised him to her lips, and kissed that little frog!" Eudora told the two kids earning a squeal from vallyk and a gag from Mike.

"Then, the frog was transformed into a handsome prince. They were married and lived happily ever after, The end."

Vallyk giggles and claps his hand as he jumped up and down on his feet.

"Read it again! Read it again!"
"Sorry, Baby It's time for us to be heading home, say "good night," Mike." His Mother spoke to him as she closed the story book and grabbed her and his jacket off the coat hanger.

"There is no way in this whole wide world I would ever, ever, ever...I mean, never kiss a frog. Yuck!" The little boy exclaimed falling onto his back rolling over.
"Is that so?" Vallyk ask as his pet cat was walking past them. Well, here's your Prince Charming, Mikey." He says raising the cat to Mikes face.

The boy pushed his best friend away laughing hard as ever.

-Come on. Kiss him.
-No.
-Kiss him!
-Stop it!
-Kiss him, kiss him, kiss him!
-I won't, I won't, I won't!

"I would do it. I would kiss a frog. I would kiss a hundred frogs if I could marry a prince and be a princess." Vallyk says smiling as he held the poor kitten in his arms unintentionally squeezing it.

The cat wails in agony wanting to be put down already.

"You boys, stop tormenting that poor little kitty." Mikes mother laughs as she sits Mike up slipping his coat on.

"Poor little thing." Vallyks father says walking into his sons pink and princess like bedroom.

"Evening, Eudora." He says hugging her and giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek as she did him.