Pleasurable punishment

*short chapter this came to mind while I was writing another chapter lol enjoy*

Vallyk and Mike lay in bed on their phones scrolling through TikTok with nothing to do.

"Mikey I'm bored." The baby pouts. Mike just shrugged his shoulders not paying attention to vallyk at all. Of course the boy didn't like that.

He turned his phone off and straddled Mikes lap pulling his phone from his hand.

"What's so fucking important you can't acknowledge me and my presence?" He asks looking at Mike's phone.

The boy was on some random females page but that didn't upset vallyk he wasn't even phased.

"Pay attention to me please and thanks." Mike smiles and wraps his arms around Val's waist.

"Yes my love what do you want to do?" As he asks the question he softly carcasses Vallyks ass calming the twink.

"Well we could watch movies all day or go to the mall I don't really know it's whatever." He was stopped short when he felt a hard slap make contact with his ass earning a whimper from him.

"Baby stop." Mike didn't though he slapped it again loving the effect he had on Vallyk.

"M-Mikey please stop." He didn't though, he kept Spanking the small boy and vallyk tried his hardest not to moan.

He loved pain that was a thing for him and Mike didn't know it. Well he had a small hunch but wasn't sure.

He had held onto Mikes shoulder as he hid his face in his neck.

"P-please." He whimpers. He didn't actually think Mike would stop he had only said Please this time because he wanted more.

"Why'd you stop?" He asks avoiding Mikes eyes knowing the boy would be surprised.

"You want me to spank you don't you?" Vallyk blushes but shyly says yes.

"Ok lay over my leg." Vallyk does as told and eagerly awaits more spankings.

He didn't have to wait long as he felt harsh slaps being applied to his soft skin. Arching his butt up a little pushing against Mikes hand.

"Stay still babyboy." Mike could feel vallyk rubbing against his leg knowing exactly what he was doing.

He pulls the boys shorts down enough to expose his bare bottom. The boy wore no underwear and he didn't need to seeing he was in his own home.

Not me getting a notification Mike just added to his story as I'm writing this😭🤦🏽‍♀️.

"Such a greedy little thing aren't you. Just waiting for me to punish you so you can later on see my hand prints on your ass." Vallyk moans as Mike slaps his ass repeatedly.

"Daddy can I cum?" Mike smirks as he rubs his boyfriend's ass soothing the pain.

"No."

He spreads the boy ass revealing his pink hole and gathers spit in his mouth letting it drop on the boys hole.

"Mm so tight baby." Mike praises as he enters and fingers in and out just for a tease. He removes his fingers and taps against the boys hole watching it clench around nothing.

He continues on with pleasuring his boyfriend with stinging slaps across his ass just as he likes it.

"Such a good boy." Vallyk he moved up against Mikes legs faster being so close to cumming.

"Can I cum please." He cried as Mike hardens his slaps each time.

"Do you deserve it?" He asks. Pushing a finger in vallyks hole as he slaps with his other hand.

"Yes I been a good boy just li-shit...just like you said." Vallyk was so close but he tried his best to hold off until he had permission.

"You have been a good boy so I guess you can cum but only when I say it ok." Val whines but says ok.

Mike speed up his fingers hitting the bottoms spot making the boy grip the sheets so tight his knuckles were white.

He waited just for another few minutes, continuously teasing the small one before actually letting him release.

"You can cum now baby." Mike took his fingers out and sent multiple slaps as Vallyk came hard screaming Mikes name.

He rubs the red bottom letting the boy calm down before getting out of bed to get the cream.

When he returns with it he pulls Val in his lap letting the boy straddle him and applies the ointment to vallyks sore bottom.

He winces as Mike rubs on certain parts but other than that he enjoyed it.

"Thank you." He blushes hiding behind his hands.

That was a thing of theirs, vallyk always would say thank you after being pleasured.

"Your welcome sweet love. Now what movie you wanna watch."

"Uh...Taken." Mike nods his head and opens up Hulu to search for the movie.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

This is a little lame filler while I finish up the other chapter. I will also be updating 50 shades of Polibio and I think that's it for today. I mayyyyy work on Sin City.