Doctor appointment

MIKE IS AN INTERSEX PORNSTAR

Mike huffs in annoyance as he tries his best to patiently wait for his camera to focus. He was in his doctors office and he had planned something big.

"Ok i think it's clear...wait...ok hey you guys so wait ew I sound white as fuck ion like that....yoooo....uh uh now I sound straight....man fuck this ima just get to the point. So as y'all can see I'm at the doctors I have an appointment, just a regular check up butttttt I've been lacking on my videos with y'all so I was like why not do sum risky."

He held the camera up to show off his outfit.

"So as y'all can see I have on a button up crop top easy to take off obviously and a pink mini skirt so it's also  easy to just pull up. So today I'm going to try to seduce my doctor." It was quite for a second before he burst out laughing. "I don't know if it'll work or if he'll literally freak out but I'll find out soon enough."

He sets the camera down on top of his purse and took a step back.

"Ok hopefully y'all can see me....so yeah wish me good dick." He turns around and walks over to the bed.
(Get it? Cs like good luck...good dick...? No? Ok bye )

Just as he sits down his doctor walks in with a clipboard and a bright smile. "Hello Mr. Chong how are you today?" He asks.

Mike bites his lip carefully looking his doctor up and down as if he would just pounce on him at any given moment.

"I'm fine Mr. Trendz just a little hot that's all." The doctor nods his head and pulls his roller chair directly in front of Mike.

"Ok well I'm just going to check your pulse you know, everything like that ok?" He smiles and pats Mike's knee.

"Fuck, I forgot something just give me a minute to go back to my office I'll be quick." And with the Mr. Trendz had left the room.

Mike waits a few seconds before hopping off the bed. He walks over to his purse and picks the camera up as he went through his purse.

"So since it's just a regular checkup he's going to have to check my vagina or whatever so I'm going to just put in my vibrator and keep it on low setting." He takes the vibrator out and sets the camera back on its designated spot.

He lifts on leg and places it on the counter and sucks on the vibrator making it wet. Mike had on no underwear at all so all he had to do was slip it in.

Once it was in he sits back down on the bed and patiently waits on Mr. Trends to return. A few minutes later the light skinned curly head walks back in the room and closes the door.

"Alright let's begin."

———————————————————————————-

"Ok now can you lay all the way back for me, legs bent and open." Mr. Trendz pulls a pair of blue gloves from his pocket but Mike quickly stops him.

"I prefer no gloves please...I know that sounds weird but I just don't like the feeling of gloves." As confused as the doctor was he respects all of his patients and if they said they weren't comfortable with something then he made sure he didn't do anything to make them feel out of place.

"Ok that's fine, now just take a deep breath and relax." Mr. Trendz stands from his seat and moves around to the end of the small bed. He finally looks down and noticed that Mike wore no underwear.

He clears his throat and tugs at his collar as if it were choking him.

"I'm sorry I didn't wear any underwear I was in a rush...if this makes you uncomfortable then I can come back another time." Mike says sitting up.