Regret

Idea from um_no_mf_thx oh and I'm not Kae I'm Jahseh_daggerdick if you didn't know but yeah I hope you like it it's not like Kaes work but I hope you enjoy it.

Mike was sitting in his bed thinking about him and Kobe. They were together but no one never knew about them or about how he was Bi.

For awhile he just sat there staring at a wall before getting up and walking downstairs where Vallyk was watching TV.

Mike's pov

He didn't notice me so I made my presence  known by standing Infront of the TV. "Hey uh can I tell you  something?" I asked and he nodded scooting over and turning off the TV so I could sit down beside him.

After I sat down I just stared off into space wondering how this could possibly go. Now that I was sitting right Infront of him all my confidence was out the door. "Mike what did you need to tell me?" He asked taking me out of thought but I just shook my head standing back up.

"Uh nothing don't worry about it" I replied but he shook his head grabbing my hand. "No, sit down and tell me" I sighed before obeying.

After taking a few deep breaths and mentally telling myself I could do this I finally spoke up. "I-i-I'm Bi Vallyk" I blurted out and he was quiet making me instantly regret my decision.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel disgusted by me I'm just gonna go back upstairs" I said quickly but he shook his head standing up getting infront of me before I could walk away.

"No it's fine I've been wanting to tell you the same thing to I just didn't have the courage to tell you" He spoke and I was shocked. "But that's not all" I tilted my head even more confused.

"What do you mean?" He looked away blushing which only made the tension in the room awkward for me anyway. "Well then tell me" I muttered sitting back down as he turned to face me.

"Well uh... I like you Mike like a lot you are the person that I think about everyday I even get exited when you walk into the room. I love your smile even though you don't do it as much but when you do I cherish it but-" I cut him off by laughing. I know it was bad but I didn't believe it plus I was already with someone else. "Vallyk stop playing" He stopped his rant and looked me dead in the eye.

"You think I'm joking?" He said confused but a hint of anger laced in his voice. "Yeah I do" I chuckled taking out my phone seeing I got a text from Kobe making me smile.

"Are you serious right now Mike!" He yelled and I looked back up. "Vallyk I'm sorry to tell you but I have feelings for Kobe we've been dating for four mouths now" I admitted and I could have sworn I seen a wave of anger in his eyes.

"I KNEW IT!" He screamed as his eyes started to water. "Knew what?" I asked and he turned back to me. "About you and Kobe it's pretty obvious especially since you two do everything together but I didn't wanna believe it just yet now I just learned I've been setting myself up for failure this whole time" I didn't know how to respond to what he was saying so I just sat there kind of surprised and shocked.

"Vallyk I'm sorry" Is what came out of my mouth after another moment of silence. "It's all good Mike you and Kobe can go live your happy life but just know you will regret it and I mark my word" Was the last thing he said before he stormed out my house slamming the door.

Two year's later

It's  been two years and I'm not in a gang that Kobe is leader of. Yes we're still together and it's been the best two years of my life but I do think of Vallyk at time's.

I figured out after our fight he ran off and joined a gang which is now our enemy's. We've also lost contact in the pass year so I haven't heard or seen him since.

"Mike we gotta go" I heard a nervous Kobe say bursting into his office I was standing in. "What why what's happening?" I asked seeing him running over to the safe he has money.

"Our enemy's got lead where we are and their coming and we have to go like right now" He informed me and I nodded quickly helping him. "No you go help the other-" He was cut off by a gunshot from outside.

"Go!" He yelled and I nodded whipping out my gun from my waist band quickly running outside helping the others.

I Looked around seeing someone in a black Hellcat speeding my way but it was like the moment was in slow motion.

My eyes widened seeing the person who was inside. It was Vallyk. He looked different but in a good way and at that moment everything came back. I was stuck and couldn't move but when he took out a gun and aimed it at me I still couldn't move.

I shook my head once he stopped the car getting out. He still aimed the gun at me but once he was closer he put it to my head. "Long time no see" He smiled. "Vallyk you don't have to do this" I pleaded and he shook his head.

"You know two years ago you rejected me and I said you'll regret it remember" I nodded remembering every moment. "Yes I do and I regret everything I said I didn't wanna hurt you" I said and he shrugged. "You didn't wanna say that then but now that I have you a gun pointed at your head you wanna say it..... that's weird" He spoke tilting his head.

"Well guess what Mike" He whispered in my ear. "What?" I asked and he smirked. "I'm gonna reject your pleading for mercy just like you did my feelings" My eyes widened when he clocked back the gun.

"Rejection sucks doesn't it" Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

------

This is it I hoped you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if I didn't do what you were expecting for the person who requested this 😔 But I tries now bye babies 😘

Message from kae~ i apologise again for not being consistent I honestly feel bad so for that. i understand why your upset or was upset with me❤️.