Car masturbation

Vallyk and Derek were best friends who happened to be intersex. They were inseparable and know one could get in between the two, hence the inseparability.

These two teen boys had just pulled over to take a break from driving all day. They were heading to Orlando for a small trip with the rest of the boys.

What no one knew about these two best friends is that they both had a joint account on pornhub and had over 900k subscribers. Their most viewed video was of them making out, from that video the two decided that they would keep posting. To keep their identity hidden they made sure they did whatever it was in a place where no one would recognize. Today they didn't have much to work with.

Derek set the camera up on the dashboard and zoomed in slightly. The two had moved in the backseat and taken off the pants and underwear.

Vallyk handed Derek his pink ski mask that hid his hair and face. Vallyk wore a green one.

Vallyk scoots closer to Derek and places his leg over Derek's and taps his vagina. Derek did the same but he slightly jumped from the feeling because of his previous orgasm he had before they got on the road.

"Derek...can you do it for me please." Vallyk whimpers as he rubs himself quickly already close.

"Ok move your hand." Vally moves his hand and lifts his shirt to play with his nipples. Derek takes the hand he has on his own vagina and uses it to grab vAllyks face pulling him in a kiss.

Their tongues fought for dominance but neither had won, instead both boys submitted to each other. Vally moans as Derek pushes two fingers in a slowly fucks his best friend. He curls his fingers and rubs up against the roof of Vally's vagina hitting his spot.

"Your so pretty." Derek tells the boy. Vallyk opens his eyes and kisses Derek again. Derek sped up as their kiss intensified. Vallyk couldn't even kiss back as his loud moans filled the car. The squelching wet sound made Derek's bud throb and he tried moving against the seat.

"I'm gonna cum bestie." Vallyk cries. Derek leans over and sucks on Vally's clit fingering him hard. The small boy moans came to a halt as he came.

His back arches off the seat and he squirts soon after even hitting the camera lense in the front.

Derek kept going and vallyk didn't stop him. Instead he laces his fingers in Derek's hair and buckes his hips moving against Derek's tongue.

Derek finally fills away and licks the remaining juices off his face. Leaning back against the seat Derek quickly fingers himself.

Vallyk has a habit of attention during masturbation or sex and Derek knew that so he didn't mind as Vallyk sat on his thigh and humps Derek chasing his next orgasm.

Derek spits on his thigh and watches as Vallyk cried, he moves against his leg with his wet cum. Vallyk stops for a second to rebalance himself using his knees to move as he held his own ankles.

(Y'all see the way she's holding her leg? That's what he's doing)

Derek took longer to cum then Vallyk because certain things could push him over. So vallyk leans forward, still riding Derek's thigh and begin to whisper things in his ear.

"Daddy I love riding your thigh, watching you fall apart just by the sight of me." Derek whimpers loudly as his strokes became faster as he flicked his clit.

Your moans make me so wet daddy, do you feel that? You feel my wet cum on your thigh." Derek looks Vally in the eyes and nods his head whimpering.

Vallyk slaps the boy lightly.

"Words daddy." He says to the older teen.

"Yes baby boy I love it so m-much." As Derek finishes his sentence his whole body spazzes out and his hand began to tremble as he neared his release.

"Please, cum for me daddy. I wanna watch you cry as you cum in front of me. I want to watch you tremble after as we trade cum...do it for me daddy." Just like that Derek came and he came so hard his mind went blank for a few seconds.

Soon after vallyk had came as well, as he removed himself you could see the stick mess he made. he opens Derek's legs again and licks up his cum. Derek scoops up the cum that vallyk had from his thigh and places it in his mouth.

The boys leaned in for the last kiss and sloppily passed their cum repeatedly through each other's mouths. After awhile they both swallow the sticky cum.

The boys quietly cleaned up and changes their clothes putting their other clothes in the duffel bag that sat on the backseat floor.

They had moved back to the front and ended the video. "I'll edit it and blur our faces and then post it later tonight." Vallyk says.

And the two boys headed to Orlando.

Another one based of a porn video🙂. Now if you excuse me I'm going to have sex with my gf and bf because I'm horneeeee😭.