Chapter 41: A Long Day

Timeskip: A little over a (1) year has passed. (Rizu is 18 years old)

Rizu POV 

"Hmm~"  I hum out as I stretch my body.  "A nice morning~"  I say with a small smile as I look out the window of the inn. 

It's been about a year since I left Dawn Island.  A year of adventure and traveling around.  About a four months ago, I had separated from Rosi, as we both decided to go our own ways.  He continued to search for Law as he had heard that new incoming pirates would be arriving.  It would seem that Rosi appeared in the Grand line to early for Law.  Now that I had some memories from my past, I do remember little things about the show.  

I do know for sure that Law didn't appear until later, about 4 years or so from now.  I decided that I wouldn't travel back where we came.  I needed to continue and advance through the Grand line to gain more experience and train more at other islands before I could meet Ace and Luffy.  

Knowing bits of the future, Luffy will be needing someone strong by his side. Plus compared to Zoro he might be stronger than me if I dont train harder

Fixing my clothes, I smirk as I adjust Ryuushi and my smaller spear into its place.  Traveling the seas and taking out various pirate groups that have been fooled by my smaller boat out on these seas was fun. However resting for a while on an island is good too.  I chuckle lightly as I brush my hair and pack my belongings, finishing up my look before I head out. 

Thinking back, I was able to take the pirates down with Rosi, some easier than others.  But of course the farther I got into the Grand line, the more fiercer the opponents got.  Even the habitats of the islands and the seas.  Though pirates and locals of some islands proved themselves helpful.  Pirates helpful towards earning me some resources like food and treasure, but also training and sparing buddies.  The locals and people of some islands, depending on the one I arrived on, some were hostile, some were okay.  Though I must say the hostile island, proved interesting and fun.  By the time I had left the island, I had become buddies with them.  

It was a hostile island full of native warriors.  They were strong and independent, defeating or threatening any Navy that tried to make deals.   I liked that.  It was even more interesting that one warrior knew some haki and was extraordinary at fighting.  

Over this one year, fighting off my encounters with the navy and becoming a mysterious threat to them as I would often be seen looting and destroying, but also fighting off pirates.  But it was seen that I wasn't on their side either as I beat up and sent a group of marines off an island.  Now those marines were the kind I despise the most, they terrorize and rule over the locals because of their power and authority.  Though besides that I had just become a pain for the Navy apparently but I would think I would be helping and making their job easier. 

When dealing with other pirates I would test out my new strengths and weaknesses, often gaining some injuries due to my carelessness.  But I would mostly defeat most of these pirates that I decided to plunder and leave the mess to the navy to deal with.  But if the navy came to close to  comfort where they would try to capture me,  I would end up escaping

But I guess this urked the navy to where I would sometimes make the smaller vessels tip and men would fall off.  An offense to the navy.  Or if they actually think about capturing me on an island, I would have no choice but to defeat the soldiers.  Though I don't know too much about why my bounty would raise.  Bur I think after they found out I was traveling the seas alone on a dinky small ship, soldiers began to think cockily until I put them in their place.   

In just one year I had gained a mysterious and infamous title as the Akai Kamen No Akuma or the Red Masked Demon.  I found it quite funny.  Just by my outer appearance they had came up with 'Red Masked Demon'.  Little rumors and things that people would say, "If one ever saw her face, you wouldn't live the next day to remember it."  Little comments like that.