Chapter 17: Dead?

Rizu POV 

I slowly open my eyes and see a roof on top of my head.  "Where am I?"  I question out loud and look around seeing I was in a room.  I try to lift myself up and groan feeling my whole body hurt.  I look down seeing my blood dried up and some of it still coming out coloring my bandages and seeing my reddened uniform.  "How am I even alive?"  I mumble out as I look around the room.  

I stop seeing bandages and some dirty rags beside me and my mask that lays off to the side.  I scrunch my brows up and pick up my mask seeing that there were some scratches and dents in it with blood covering the inside of the mask.  

"I need this to be cleaned...."  I mumble as I pick it up and cover the bloodied part with some bandages for the moment.  I slowly tried to pull myself up off of the floor as I used the wall for support. 

Outside I hear yelling and shouting.  I hold onto my chest as it throbs in pain along with the rest of my body and stick the mask on the side of my face.  I pant as I struggle just to stand up.  I continue to support myself using the wall and wobble as I walk.  

As I get closer to the door I hear footsteps and voices on the other side.  "You don't think she's dead right?"  I hear a voice.  

'Smack!'

"You idiot!  Cut that talk out!"  Another voice says and another voice pops up. "But...it may be possible.  Luffy had found her bleeding all over the shore and when we came to pick her up she was covered in it and soaking wet." 

"Well if you guys are that worried if she's dead or not then go in!"  the voice yells and I scrunch my face at their loudness.  "I'm not going in what if-"  the first voice says.  Another smack could be heard.  "If you won't then I will."

As I finally almost to the door, I lose my step and fall down to the floor.  "Ugh...."  I groan out as I clench my chest just below my wound.  Soon those voices become silent and I pant roughly as my whole body shakes.  

I try to lift myself off the ground and hear the door creaking open.  My arms shaking as I try to pry myself off the ground and stagger as I get off the ground.  I look forward seeing a crack in the door and three pairs of eyes looking through it.  I walk closer to the door and open it quickly as I use the door to hold me up.  

"AHHH!"  screams are heard as soon as I appear in the door way.  I look down slightly seeing three boys huddling together as they looked at me.  I pant and raise my eyebrow.  They stop screaming and the three of them open their eyes slowly to look at me.  

Their eyes widen and show shocked faces.  The one in the middle with the straw hat moves forward.  "H-hey!  Y-your bleeding a lot!"  he says pointing to my chest.  As he says that I look down at my chest seeing even more blood staining the bandages.  I pant and nod my head.  The boy with the top hat grabbed the boy who came closer to me.   "Stay back Luffy."  he says and I look down at the boys some more and look in the hall where they were.  

I slowly open my mouth as I pant.  "..I....I'm not going to hurt you."  I say as I start to wobble some more and my head started to feel fuzzy.  The straw hat boy moves forward towards me as the other two watch me suspiciously.  "A-are you okay?"  he asks and the freckled boy hits the smaller boy.  "Do you think she's alright?  She's obviously not!   DO you not see all the blood!"  he yells at him and my head throbs even more.  

"Luffy get Dan Dan."  he tells the boy and my hand starts to slip from the door as the smaller boy rushes off.  I start to fall forward a little bit and try to grab onto something to stop my fall.  But as my head started to get fuzzy again my grip slipped.  I close my eyes no longer feeling like I could keep them open.