Chapter 36: Red Hair

Rizu POV

"Grab and run Rosi!"  I yell as I kick and send a pirate off the deck and into the ocean.  "On it!"  He yells back at me as he grabs the huge bag of treasure and starts to run towards the edge of the ship.  

I start running after Rosi and swing my spear around as men continue to swing their swords at me and come after me.  "Get them!!"  one of the pirates yell and they keep coming at us.  "Don't let them get away!!!" they yell. 

"They have the treasure!!!"  

"Kill them!!!"  

I send out a burst of wind as I make a big slash at them sending them back a good couple of yards.  "Hurry up!"  Rosi yells at me as he jumps down into the boat and I follow after with a splash and I unfurl the sail as Rosi starts to paddle and the pirates lean over the ledge and grab their guns.

My eyes widen under my mask and I look towards Rosi and grab another paddle.  "We need to get out, keep paddling!"  I say as I watch them set up their cannons at us.  I get ready with my spear and start to spin it around in my hand.  

I glance at Rosi as he paddles as quickly as he can.  "I can't believe I went and agreed with this!"  he tells me as he paddles and I lightly chuckle as I watch the cannon balls come towards us.  I jump up from the boat causing it to shake.  With that jump I cut the cannon ball in half which it falls to the side a couple feet away from our boat making the boat wobble.  

I land back down in the boat and look at the ship sailing towards us.  I sigh and look down at Rosi and the sail seeing that they will eventually catch up to us.  "Rosi hold on tight."  I say as I raise my spear up in the air.  "What do you-"  he didn't have enough time to finish his words as I slash the water infusing my haki with the spear causing a wave of water at the pirates ship and a boost to send us away from them. 

As soon as I did that, I attached the spear back on my back and grabbed a paddle to start paddling with Rosi.  "Now let's go!"  I say happily as I look at our treasure and glance back as the pirate ship that is sent rocking back and forth with their members staggering around on deck. 

I chuckle at the sight and look down at the log pose as I steer our boat to the next island.  

_______

We let the wind take us further into the dock and land at the island.  I grab the rope and tie to the dock.  "We're here Rosi."  I say as I grab my bag and sling it on my shoulder.  I get out of the boat and reach over to grab the treasure bag.  

"Ughhhhh...."  Rosi draws out as he lays sprawled out now on the boat and some sweat drips off of him.  I look over at him and chuckle lightly.  "You alright?"  I ask as I shift the bags around in my grip.  "I don't know..."  he says tiredly as he gets up and makes his way to land.  

He fixes his mask and lifts it up slightly so he can smoke his cigarette.  "You're crazy..."  he mumbles next to me as we head into the town.  I smile under the mask and pat his back.  "Well couldn't be helped.  We needed some money and they were easy prey seeing as they had flaunted it off at the previous island."  I said as I looked at the shops around and ignored some stares of the people. 

I hear Rosi sigh next to me and he blows out smoke.  I stop at the teller bank and grab Rosi's collar to stop him from walking any further.  "Let's get our money."  I say as I walk inside the bank.  

______

"Wanna get some food?"  I ask Rosi as I carry two cases of money in my hands and he carries two cases of his own in his hands.  "Sure...but will we carry these around the whole day?  Won't we get robbed."  he says as he blows out smoke and looks at our cases.  I look at him and glance at the people around us.  Some civilians giving us confused and unsure looks while in the ally I see some figures hiding and an aura coming off of them.