Chapter 64: The Harsh Reality

Rizu POV

"BOOOM!"

"Something is happening!!"  

"Everyone, prepare!!"

"Someone get the others and tell them to come back!" 

Springing up as I look around seeing that I was still in my bed.  I could feel the ship sway with yells up on deck.  Paling as images from my dream and new ones appear in my mind.  "Monster..."  I mumble out as the image of a monster which was bigger than the T-Rex from my dream and was destroying the island as it approached the ship. 

Then images of Ikkei's bloody body appeared as I held my head in pain.  As the images kept appearing, it showed me that others were slightly injured and running back towards the ship as the commanders killed off the other creatures.  As White Beard had easily killed off the largest creature. 

'So why is it that.....why is Ikkei the only one who is bloody and dead.  What happened!'  I scream to myself as I slap my face and quickly grab Ryuushi and Igai, attaching them onto my body as I rush out of my room. 

"Ikkei!!!"  I shout out as I appear on deck.  As I look around members are scattering with their weapons and start to aim their guns at the creatures who start appearing out of the forest.  "Ikkei!!"  I shout again as I rush, avoiding others on deck.  As I got to the front, I see other members heading down the beach to fight them off before getting close to the ship. 

I widen my eyes and pale, seeing Ikkei running down with his pistols and helps cover the others.  Looking around, I see the other commanders heading down as well as a couple stay on Board to keep it safe.  

Jumping off of the boat with others, I quickly pull out Ryuushi as I kill off the smaller creatures that slipped past the others.  "Ikkei!"  I call out as I worriedly look around seeing a mix of everyone and creatures fighting. 

"Damn it!"  I mumble out as I jump up high to get a good view of the area.  Looking around, I see the familiar blonde headed man.  Landing back down on the ground, I make a run for the direction as I grit my teeth.  'Why is he heading closer to the forest!' I think to myself. 

Finally seeing him within view I cut down the monsters that charged at me and slashed the one which Ikkei was fighting.  "Ikkei!"  I call out as he turns around to look at me.  "I thought you were sleeping!"  he shouts at me as I have my back against to his as other creatures start appearing. 

"Who could sleep through all this noise!"  I spat as I send attacks out.  "So what are you doing so far out and near the forest!  It's dangerous!"  I shout at him as I could hear him shoot. 

"These creatures keep coming out from the forest, so as the others deal with those near the shore, I need to slow these guys down!  Besides I just ended up coming here as I kept killing them!"  he shouts back at me.  

I grit my teeth as I take down all of the creatures on my side as he does too.  "Well lets head back a bit.  Its too dangerous to be this close."  I say as my head starts to throb.  "Oi are you alright."  He asks seeing my hold onto my head. 

Nodding I grab his hand and start dragging him towards the shore, where he protests.  "Hey where are we going!?"

"Away from here!  Lets back them up over here!"  I shout as we reach another group and start attacking.  From the distance, within the forest another large explosion takes place as large flames erupt.  As blue flames could be seen as well. 

Glancing in that direction, I could only assume that Marco and the others were over there.  As I was distracted the monster whipped its tail and smacked into my side as I went tumbling a couple feet away.  Doing the same with the others.