Chapter 43: Keeping it Low

Previously 

I sigh out yet again as I take a large gulp of the wine. "Hahhhh, maybe I'm exaggerating. But honestly a yonko?" I mumble out as visions fill my mind about my past from the show. Little images of those who I saw flash in my minds along with their powers and small things alike. "Marco the phoenix.....Thatch.....White beard." I mumble out as I cross my legs and take another sip.

"Well known pirates and I was literally having a chat with them like they were just regular pirates...." I sighed out.

Soon enough this stressed filled night was finished with myself downing the bottle of wine as I was constantly of edge. I soon passed out on my bed.

__________ 

Rizu POV 

"Ughhhhh."  I groan out.  'I feel like sh*t.....I drank way too much.'  I scold myself as I roll on the bed feeling for my weapons finding them in the places where I left them.  "I'm still alive....."  I grumble out as I sit up as I scanned the room, seeing that it was the same as how I left it. 

I slowly pulled myself off the bed as I clenched onto my head and placed my mask on the desk.  "Ugh!"  I groan as I feel my stomach burn and lurch.  I quickly run to the toilet in my room and barfed.  "Nasty...."  I comment as I flush the toilet.  

I soon decide that I need to freshen up.  I showered, changed into new clothes, and cleaned myself up.  "I feel so refreshed..."  I exclaim out as I flop onto the bed with my semi wet hair.  I turn my head and place the dagger in it's holder of my pants.  Wearing a completely different outfit, I'm have cargo pants and a black tank top on.  

I continue to lay on my bed aimlessly lost in thoughts and other things before I finally decide to head out as my stomach rumbles.  

As I brush through my hair one last time, I put on my mask and put my gun in my pocket along with my money before slinging my bag on my shoulder.  

I quickly make my way down the stairs and enter the small diner next door.  

As I enter I take a seat at a stool as multiple people were already conversing and eating breakfast.   "What can I do for you?"  An older man asks as he pulls out a notepad to take my order.  "Do you have some food that can help my hangover?"  I ask still feeling a bit groggy. 

The man chuckles and nods his head.  "Of course missy.  It'll be right out!"  he says before walking away into the back.  I sigh out and lean my head against my hand as its propped up on the table. 

"Did ya hear White beard pirates are back in town!"  A man exclaimed behind me as I raised a brow and listened in.  "How could I not!  Their massive Moby Dick is docked on shore and their proud flag blows." 

I continue to listen in and tilt my head to the side a bit.  'I see why those two were questioning me.  Who wouldn't be wary of the whitebeard pirates?'  I tell myself. 

"Hahahah!"  A laugh cuts me out of my thoughts as the older man from earlier laughs and places down a portage with a slice of bread and some juice.  "Girly here's your meal."  he says heartily as he leans on the counter and looks at me.  

I nod my head "Thank you."  I say before glancing back at those chatty men in the back as they discussed.  "Excuse me, I have a question."  I ask as I look at the man in front of me.  He raises a brow and tosses a towel over his shoulder.  "And it would be?"

"The whitebeard pirates.  It seems that they have arrived here in this town.  I would think that many would try to flee or possibly contact marines?"  I ask as I shift in my spot.