Chapter 59: Completed

Rizu POV

Seeing the my acquaintances who came along with me, I sigh out with relief.

"Rizu!!" I hear Ikkei yell out as he turns his head and runs towards me. As with the others who turn and widened their eyes with smiles as they see me. "Rizu!!"

I chuckle lightly as I drop Hampden and fall into Ikkei's arms. "Oi are you alright?" He questions with worry laced in his tone.

"Sort of. Hey, I think Sliven had some poison on his blades, seeing as I can't feel my limbs right now." I say as he widened his eyes and shouts.

"What!? Why didn't you tell me earlier! You're all beat up!" He yells as the other men start heading towards me.

"Hey just get me treated so we can secure the area." I say as he picks me up causing me to be flustered.

"Grab me the first aid kit and medical supplies! Quickly!" he tells someone as they go rushing off. Setting my down on the crate, he starts inspecting my wounds.

Sighing, 'Luckily I didn't get bit or touch the poison on Hampden.' I think to myself as I look around seeing the men look at me and continue to tie up the Snake pirates.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" I ask with the tilt of my head.

"You were so cool! Seeing you up in action, they told us how you took down Sliven and seeing how you took down Hampden is even cooler! We saw big commotions and the building fall apart up there!" they point which was the building I fought in.

Looking at them sparkle at me, makes me feel a little embarrassed.

"Ah it was nothing. I got injured quite a bit so..." I say as I get smacked in the head lightly by ikkei.

"Of course you would get hurt in the process. You took down a pirate captain and he's a man with a 190,000,000 belli. While Silven is 160,000,000 belli. Taking both down by yourself is a feat considering that Pops let you take control of this mission by yourself. I would say that this has been pretty smooth."

Chuckling lightly as I look at them all. "I guess, though they are considered quite weak compared to the commanders..." I sigh out as I rub my head feeling that I need to work harder. But looking back up, I smile at them , "Well I'm glad that the rest of you are alright." I say as I look around seeing that some were slightly injured but noting serious.

They all nod to me as another member comes running towards me. "Rizu, we went around the island and secured the Snake Pirate's ship. The others are in the process of tying them up and searching for any others around the island." he informs as I nod my head.

Wincing slightly as Ikkei bandages up my wounds still feeling the sting in them. I look over to see him inject something into my arm. "And that is?" I ask him.

"To deal with the numbness of whatever he used. You'll get your senses back soon" making me nod as I turn my head to the rest.

"Well then, Hampden had said that he took some civilians aboard his ship as he was gonna sell them. Take them out of his ship and get them secured back into their homes. Did anyone find out where the rest of them were held?" I ask as another speaks up.

"Actually, most of the people were hiding up in the forest at a safe house. While others were held in the western part of the island as prisoners."

Hearing this made me grit my teeth and sigh. Looking at them once again, I think 'This is quite strange as I'm ordering them all. But White Beard had given me the permission to and it seems the others don't mind.

"Thank you all for coming with me and helping me with this mission. I really appreciate it and as for you guys who listened to all my orders, I'm grateful." I speak as I slip off my mask and smile at them.