Chapter 29: Fire

3rd POV 

"Your burning down grey terminal!?"  Ace yelled. 

"Be quiet you idiot!  Don't  be too loud!  Or someone else might hear you!  I had heard some girl yelling across the terminal all yesterday about it, I don't need any more nuisance!"  Bluejam said.  

Ace and Luffy widen their eyes and start causing a ruckus.  "It's not like I'm the one who planned it."  Bluejam said as he had the boys restrained.  "The boxes that you had placed around had contained oil and explosives in it."

"You bastard!"  Ace yelled.  "Hahaha, but now that you know the plan, I can't afford to let you go anymore.  But there is one thing I would like to know before the fire starts.  You two have a large stash of treasure somewhere right?"  Bluejam says 

________

"Father let me go!! I have people to save!!"  Sabo yells as he bangs on the door.  No answer.  Sabo falls to the floor.  "I-....."  

_________

 Rizu POV 

I slowly open my eyes and shoot up from the ground.  "Luffy! Ace! Sabo!"  I say as I look around finding myself still in the forest.  "Damn it!"  I say as I look up at the sky seeing that the sun would set soon.  

I turn around and start rushing back into the terminal.  As I do so I start looking every where frantically and head towards Bluejam's base.  'Ace, Luffy please be alright!'  I think to myself as run about.  

"Bam!"  I hear in the distance and look over to see flames starting to arise.  I yell out as I run.  "Get out of here!  Wake up and get out!  A fire!"  I yell and people from their houses slowly come out and see me running past and look where more gun fires are heard.  

Their eyes widen as they panic and grab their things or run.  "Ace!!!!  Luffy!!!!"  I shout on the top of my lungs as I push past the residents of gray terminal.  I continue to run past people and the fire as it grew.  I quickly make my way to the hideout.  

Kicking down the door and yelling  "Ace!  Luffy!"  I look around and see them tied up against the a post with Ace cutting the rope.  Luffy looks over at me with tears coming down.  "Rizu!!!"  he yells and I rush over.  "We need to get out!"  I yell and open my spear. 

I cut the rope and grab Luffy in my arms while taking Ace's hand.  "Let's go."  I say and rush us out of the hideout as it crashes down and the fire surrounds the area.  

"Hot!  It's hard to breath!"  Luffy cries out as I take my shirt and rip it.  Tying the piece around Luffy's face to cover him from the smoke and ash that floats in the air.  "Ace you too."  I say and wrap another piece around his face.  

Ace quickly looks around and looks at me.  "You too, cover.  We need to move!"  Ace says and I nod while I take Luffy in my arms and start running with Ace.  I lead them through the fire and around grey terminal running ahead of them and shielding Luffy from the flames.  

__________

3rd POV 

Sabo escapes again from his family.  

"Oi you're supposed to evacuate!"  the guards yell seeing Sabo push through them and grab onto the lever for the gate.  "Luffy!  Ace!"  Sabo yells as the guards pull him and hit him to let go.  "Don't touch that!"  

 The beating continues till the guards chuck Sabo off in the street.  "Don't cause us any more trouble and leave."  There Sabo lays on the ground till another individual walks towards him wearing a dark cloak.