Chapter 49: Rescued

3rd POV

The White beard pirates watch from a distance as the masked woman fights the Vice admiral Garp on her boat.  Those aboard lean over the railing as they root for the masked pirate  watching her punch the marine.  Some let out a long sigh as they furrow their brows in a disappointment. Then some point out that something began wrapping around the marine. 

Whitebeard smirks from his spot on the ship watching this fight occur as if it was an enjoyable show.  Finding this masked lady interesting, seeing her put up a fight against this Vice Admiral.  But he could easily see that she was slightly struggling and coming up with a way how to deal with Garp. 

The members watch as she reels her arm back tightening her grip around those red strings that had appeared out of nowhere.  Seeing her lift the marine officer who was twice her size, made them blink and wonder what she would do next.  As some commanders watched silently with amused faces and some accessing her from this distance.  Their eyes widen as they see her being kicked and reeled back off the boat mid air, when she least expected it.  

"Oi! She's gonna fall in the water!"  A member yells out in shock as they watch her bring Garp with her.  Still in the air they watch as she swings her arm around and grabs her smaller weapon on her sash sending a gust of wind at the guy.  The old marine soldier was pushed towards the island and missing a couple yards away from the dock, he landed in the water.  

Izo narrowed his eyes as he watched the the girl grip her side tightly where she was kicked and saw her stiff movements after.  Wondering what her next moves would be as she was surely falling closer to the water, the enemy of all devil fruit users.  

The members sigh in relief as they see her push herself through the air. 

"Seems like we have company."  Whitebeard states as a grumble erupts his chest, causing his men to look back at him and to the side, seeing a smaller marine ship from the distance close in closer.  

Suddenly a large metal chain flings out of the marine ship and attaches itself to the leg of the girl.  Watching how things turn out, they watched expectantly on what the events would turn out. 

____________

Meanwhile, Marco and Thatch's group watched from a closer distance.  Seeing the girl's boat drift off further off, feeling somewhat off seeing the boat drift.  Marco sighs out and looks towards Thatch and the members.  

"Thatch I'll be heading onto that girl's boat.  We'll keep it from drifting away in the meantime.  We don't want out future crew mate thinking that she isn't indebted to us.  The rest of you can head back to the main ship."  Marco finishes with a grin. 

In return the men nod while Thatch chuckles.  "And what let you see this action up close by yourself.  I'm coming along too.  Plus don't ya think your threatening a lady that way?"  Thatch stated with a cocky expression paired with a smirk.  

Marco returned the look with a smirk of his own as he turns his arms into the phoenix wings as Thatch grabs onto Marco's legs.  "Let me catch a ride too while I'm at it."  Thatch says as he smirks at Marco as he grimaces at Thatch slightly. 

Sending off the supply boat towards the main ship, the two commanders land on the half destroyed boat of the masked pirate known as Rizu, taking control of the sails and leading it towards their ship as they watched the girl being pulled down onto the marines ship. 

"Do you think we should help her?"  Thatch wonders with slight worry as he glances at Marco as his eyes go back to the marine ship as smoke and debris fly in the air on the ships deck.  Marco hummed slightly as he rubbed his chin in thought before leaning back on the small mast of the ship before glancing around on the damaged boat.