Chapter 24: Garp?!

Rizu POV 

I open my eyes hearing Sabo, Luffy, and Ace fighting each other.  I groan as they make a ruckus.  "Let's go to sleep."  I whisper to them.  They don't hear me and they continue to fight.  I lay back down and hear the floor break and hear Dadan chase after Luffy.  'I'm going to bed.'  I thought leaving the ruckus as I pulled the blanket over my head.  

_____

The next morning comes where I get out of bed and get ready in the morning.  As I come out of the bathroom I hear "Makino!"  from Luffy and I walk out to see Makino and the mayor from the town.  "Makino-san."  I say as I wave to her coming out from the house seeing Makino pull out clothes for the boys.  

Makino turns her head towards me and smiles.  "Rizu, nice to see you again!"  she says happily and I nod my head.  I walk over to them and watch as she fits the shirts to fit the three boys.  I hear Makino comment on how she heard Ace was a naughty boy and how he was actually well behaved.  I chuckle lightly seeing Ace turn a red hue and Luffy and Sabo laugh at him.  'How cute.'  I thought.  

Once Makino finished with Ace she turned towards me.  "Rizu, I brought you some new clothes as well."  she said and my eyes widened in surprise.  "Oh you don't need to."  I say as I walk over to her and she shakes her head.  "Nonsense.  I have some clothes plus you can't be wearing those same shirt and shorts."  she says while pulling out some new shorts and shirts for me.  

I nod my head.  "Thank you..."  I say as she motions me over and she lines up the shirt with my body.  

______

 After Makino measured me, she gave me a dress that I could have.  I looked at her with wide eyes and shook my head.  "Ah it's okay Makino-san!  I don't need a dress!"  I say and she shakes her head.  "All girls, should have at least one dress to wear."  she says and pushes me towards the house.  "Get changed and we can have some food." she says. 

I take the dress and walk towards the room to change it.  As I change I look down at the dress, now wearing it.  It was a light purple with some patterns on the bottom.  I stared down at it for a while, since I haven't worn something like this since mother was alive. 

I pat down the dress and make my way towards Makino.  Makino looks up as she finished with fixing up the clothes.  "Wow~  That looks so cute on you Rizu!"  she exclaimed making some of the others to look at me as well.  I turned a little red at the attention especially with my mask off, where it sat on the side of my head.  

I had nodded my head and watched as Makino shuffled through her bags.  "Do you need help?"  I ask her as I walk towards her and she finally finds what she was looking for.  "No, I have it!"  Makino says as she shows me a camera.  My eyes widen and tilt my head.  She looks at me and giggles.  

"Since I got you guys new clothes, I wanted to take pictures!"  she said happily and I widened my eyes as I nodded at her.  "Could you call Dadan over, I'll get the boys."  she tells me and I nod my head as I go inside the house to get Dadan as she cleans up the area.  

"Dadan."  I call out to her.  "What?"  she says and turns to look at me.  "Makino, wants us to gather outside."  I say and wave her over.  Dadan raises her brow and nods her head as she comes out.  "Rizu come over here!"  Makino calls out to me and waves me over as she positions the boys.  

I smile and run over to her and the boys.  Makino moves me to stand behind the boys and backs up a bit.  She leans down and looks through the lenses.  "That's good!  Now smile!"  she tells us with her smile and I place my hands on Sabo's and Ace's shoulders.  I stood directly behind Luffy as Sabo and Ace were on the sides.