Chapter 66: Till Then

Shanks POV

'Oh?'  I think with a small smile as I watch this masked girl speak of White Beard fondly and how he calls his crew members sons and her daughter.  Seeing her smile fondly with pure joy and happiness as she spoke of her crew made me chuckle. 

'My, it seems that White Beard got to her faster than I was able to.'  I think as she sends us a wide grin.  

As the others looked at her slightly shocked., I laughed,  "Hahaha, I see! Then I guess I'll have to give up making you be a member of the crew. But if ya change your mind, you can come and join us."  Giving her another option if things change, I grin knowing that she'll reject it. 

"Thanks. But if ya need anything like aid or whatever, you can call and I'll help. Though it depends on what it is and I'll see what I can do. Though I doubt that you'll need it." she replies back making me laugh finding this girl interesting. 

She doesn't want to join our crew and blantly told White Beard that she's leaving after a couple years.  While leaving a Yonko's crew to join a newbie pirate, Luffy.  Yet offering to be of aid to an opposing Yonko. 

"Hahahaha. Interesting indeed!" I laugh out as I look at her.  

Hearing Benn reject her proposal she smiles and nods her head.  "Of course you will, your the Akagami pirates after all." She speaks making me smile.  

'Too bad, indeed, that we couldn't get her to join.  Her presence is quite nice making the atmosphere uplifting and different with the crew.  But, I'll just enjoy it tonight.'  

________________

Rizu POV 

"Ughhh.." I groan out as I hold onto my head feeling it throb.  Slowly sitting up as I look around see it was already morning, as I look on the ground there were men lying all around sleeping. 

Chuckling lightly as the bodies near me were the men who I was talking to last night.  Looking down, at myself I widened my eyes as there was a black coat lying on me.  Looking around I could see Shanks had given my his coat last night, making me become flustered as I covered my face with his coat. 

'My face?'  I think as I tapped my face feeling for my mask.  Sighing out in relief that it was still on my face covering the upper half of my face.  

Setting down the coat to look around, I could see that they must've took my weapons off.  Picking up my weapons that were laid beside me, I slip them into place as I get up.  Stretching, I yawned as I looked around once more seeing that all the men had pretty much been completely asleep, except Benn who was missing.    

Dusting myself off, I picked up the coat that Shanks had put on me and smiled.  'How sweet....If I hadn't rushed off with Rosi that day, I might've joined your crew.'  I thought as I placed the coat over the sleeping Shanks.  

"Thank you for the coat.  It was sweet of you."  I whisper as I make sure I didn't disturb him.

Smiling at the Akagami crew, I stretched my arms out above my head and cracked my back after sleeping on the floor.  "Are you leaving?"  I hear a voice call out to me.  Turning to see Benn walk towards me with a cigarette.  I smile at him and nod. 

"Yeah, I was thinking about waiting till the captain woke up but it seems he's sleeping nicely."  I say as I jump up on the railing and sit down. 

"I'm sure he would like to see you off."  Benn states as he smiles and leans against the rails. 

I chuckle lightly making sure I keep my voice low.  "Would he?"  I begin with a smile.  "I had fun last night.  Probably the most fun I had in a while, as it was a change in things.  I would like to visit again if fate allows."  I say as the sea breeze picks up and ruffles my hair. 

Turning to look at me, Benn chuckles "I bet he would like that as well."  he says as I nod my head and look at the infamous Red haired Yonko.  "He's quite friendly and kinder than I would've thought.  Though serious and scary when needed.  But also sweet, I assume he's quite the womanizer?"  I joke lightly making the man chuckle as well. 

"You could say."  he responds making me laugh softly.  "Well then, I better be off otherwise I would be hearing some complaints from the others.  I look forward to seeing you all again and I'll make sure to bring over many more barrels of alcohol."  I joke as I get up from sitting on the rails.  

Benn chuckles and nods his head. Looking down at my belt, I grab my extra mask and toss it at the man.

"A token of sorts, hope we remain friendly and see each other one day but next time with my captain." I explain with a smile as I lean back and look out towards the sea, thinking about the smily ststwhat boy.

"Thanks again for having me.  I'll see you again."  I bid as I jump down to my boat and detach the rope connecting the ship and by boat.  Slipping my mask fully back on I wave as I open the sails and head off towards the Moby Dick. 

I smile as I see a small wave from Benn as he walks away.  

'I had lots of fun.  I'll meet you guys again.'  I think as I see all my weapons were on me and I was ready to head back.  

____________

3rd POV    

"Boss, I know your awake."  Benn speaks as he lets out a puff of smoke as he walks towards his captain. 

"Dahahah, it seems that you noticed."  Shanks laughed as he got up off the ground as he slipped on his coat with a smile. 

"She's an interesting one"  Shanks spoke as he looked at Benn and caught the mask that Benn tossed to him.  "I guess you could say that.  How much did you hear?"  Benn asks as he looked at his captain. 

"Hmm?  The moment, I felt that she placed my coat back on me."  Shanks said as he walked towards the edge of the ship to see the boat that was there last night had departed.  "Why didn't you get up and bid her off?  I thought you would've wanted to say something." Benn questioned. 

"I just felt like it.  Plus it was quite funny hearing what she thought of me.  I felt quite touched except the womanizer part."  Shanks joked as Benn smirked.  

"I can't say you aren't.  The moment she had knocked out and fell asleep from drinking you caught her and laid her down.  I must say you have a soft spot for her.  Is it because she's interesting or is friend's with Luffy?"  Benn asks with a raise of his brow. 

"Hahaha, I couldn't let a woman fall down and get hurt while on my ship.  But who knows?  Still its too bad that she's apart of White Beard's crew and is gonna join Luffy.  I liked her presence here, it made things a bit more fun."  Shanks spoke with a smile on his face as he looked down at the mask in his hand. 

"But it seems we need to invite her over sometime for some drinks."  He smiled as Benn smirked and took out his cigarette letting another puff of smoke escape his lips. 

"Though its interesting that her wanted poster only is a blurry picture of her mask and her body.  It seems ever since a couple years, they weren't able to get a good picture.  Its as if the world is saying that she's mysterious and her face is something that a normal person couldn't see."  Shanks comments as Benn chuckles at his captain's words. 

"Maybe.  Or the marines who took the pictures just sucks."  Benn states with a smirk. 

"Dahahah that too.  But I'm sure we'll meet her again.  Now lets head to the next island and fill up on more booze!!"  Shanks cheered as his right hand man just sighed and took another inhale of smoke. 

"Sure thing."  Benn grumbles out, after all this was the routine for years as the crew always took their time getting around to islands as they always partied day in and day out.