Chapter 67: Back Home

Rizu POV 

Yawning slightly as I laid on against the wall of the cabin, I looked down at the logue pose wondering if it'll take another hour to find the Moby Dick.  Closing my eyes, I smile thinking about the faces of the others while I show them the alcohol while also thinking about the conversations I had with the Akagami pirates.  

As I tapped my foot lightly, I opened my eyes as I stared ahead through all the fog that had fallen the past couple of hours as I had been sailing.  Humming a bit while I look around through the fog, I look down at my clothes seeing that I had to change out of them when I get back. 

I only brought one other pair of clothes besides the one I'm wearing.  Which I had changed when I got to the territory.  While the rest of the stuff I brought was food and other simple necessities.  Sighing out, thinking it was taking forever to travel with a boat, I start playing with my red strings.  Since the island incident I had been training with Marco, as I would often relay the dreams that I would have to him as well, preparing for things as well. 

Though Pops was also aware of my powers too, but I've kept quiet of them otherwise, as it would bring too much attention to myself.  But seeing the fate of others has been easier and seeing them during the day would be fine.  Nothing too big has happened since 2 years ago. 

After that incident, I had strengthened myself even more, to be well adapt in my surroundings and controlling and using my strings more.  I had also learned some things from Izo who uses guns, learning how to shoot simple targets as I now carried Ikkei's pistols with me.  

Smiling sadly as I pulled one of the pistols out of my belt, I stared at it as I wiped it down a small cloth.  'Since, your not with me here anymore, I carry this around so you could still join me on my missions and adventure.'  I think to myself as I look at it fondly. 

After losing Ikkei, I could say that my dreams were not something to take lightly of and that if I wanted to change fate, I would need to get stronger so I could protect the ones I care about.  While also making sure, I don't lose myself either. 

Strapping, the pistol back in my belt, I look forward waiting to see the White Beard ship sooner or later. 

After a while  of endless fog it began to clear up slowly, as I narrowed my eyes seeing a ship.  Getting up, I pick up Ryuushi to see if that was the Moby Dick.  Hearing familiar laughter in the distance, I smiled as I adjusted the sails slightly to head closer to the ship. 

"When do you think Rizu is gonna come back.  Its pretty boring right now~"  I hear a familiar voice of Ace as I chuckle lightly.  Sliding Ryuushi onto my back, I grab the rope and tie up the sails stopping my movement and grab another rope with a medal claw.  

"Aww you miss her~?"  I hear Thatch tease.  I smile a bit wider as I hear Ace shout.  "W-what do you mean!  Your the one who misses her too!"  Twirling it around, I chuck it up high to latch onto the railing.  

"Hey did you hear that?"  I hear a member speak as another one spoke up yawning. "I didn't hear anything.  Probably your imagination."    

I smirk seeing that no one really knows that I'm back.  Well maybe Pops did if he sensed me.  As I concealed my presence and jumped up with my bag that I brought along with me, I land quietly on the ledge as the members on board continued to talk and relax. 

I could see them even though the fog was still a bit thick but it cleared up in some areas.  As I walked further on the ship, I'm sure that some of the commanders might've felt and heard that someone was on board as I heard shuffling and feet walking. 

Looking around to find Ace and Thatch since I heard them closest, I see their outline.  As I stood right behind them, the two turned around.  "Is that you Marco?"  Ace asked as he turned around.