Chapter 32: Without

Rizu POV 

I come out of Dadan's house after I did some chores and saw on the side of the house was Luffy and Ace who built their own little houses.

"Um..."  I say as I look at them and read their signs.  "Luffy's county"  And "Ace's country."  

They look at me sternly.  "We're making our own countries."  Luffy told me and Ace chucked a paper passed me and soon Luffy did too.  Dadan, Magra, and Dogra came put and stood behind me.  "what is the meaning of this?"  Dadan asks. 

"I'm going to learn how to survive on my own.  You guy's be Dadan's country."  Luffy says and I sweatdrop.  'What happened this morning when I decided to sleep in?..'  I asked myself as I watched them behave like this. 

"I'm going to borrow your bathroom every now and then."  Ace added on.  "Hmph!"  They both go and turn away from each other.  

Dadan soon follows. 

______

I get out of the shower as I finished my training and workouts that I used to do often with the marines but added more reps.  I also trained myself separably from the boys and fought against the animals in the forest.  I had left Luffy and Ace in the forest as they wandered around.  

I dry my hair with the towel and look outside to see it had poured.  Walking out, I peak around the corner seeing that Luffy and Ace weren't there.  I raised my eyebrow.  "Are they still in the forest?"  I wondered and turned around to close the door. 

Before I could walk in the house, I hear Ace yelling.  "Rizu!! Luffy is injured please treat his wounds!!"  Ace yells and I see him carrying Luffy on his back.  My eyes widen and I open the door so he can enter.  "Take him inside the room and get Magra."  I say as I close the door and grab the medical kit.  

______

"The three of you always fought together , these wild beasts as a team right?"  Magra asked as I finished bandaging Luffy up with his help.  I glanced at Ace seeing him cover his face with his arms.  "It's all my fault..."  Ace says. "I thought that I learned that fighting on your own doesn't prove that you are strong...I'm worthless."  Ace cried out. 

"Completely useless!  I'm sorry Luffy!"  Ace said and my expression softened seeing that he has learned some things and he too is slowly changing as well.  I reach out my hand and pet his head calming him down.  "As long as you don't do it again and know.  Luffy won't be mad at you.  He'll be alright."  I say with a soft smile. 

______

"Hey guys!  Makino came here with some drinks!"  a bandit announced and I finished cleaning as I placed the stuff down and made my way outside to see Makino.   As I come out I hear and see Ace talking to Makino. 

"Someday, I'd like to meet Captain Red Hair, and thank everything he did for my little brother!"  Ace said with a smile.  Ace slowly opened his eye and looked seeing Makino staying quiet and blink her eyes as it then turns into a smile at Ace.  

He looks over and sees me as well and yells.  "What are the hell are you two staring for?!"  he yells.  I chuckle as I come over.  "That's cute Ace."  I say and he turns redder.  Makino smiles at me and turns towards Ace.  "I'm sorry.  But alright I'll tell you."  Makino says as she wipes away her tears. 

I smile and sit down.  Soon enough Luffy comes running in our direction and sits beside me as Ace stands in front of us looking at Makino.  "Alright then let's start today's lesson"  Makino says with a smile on my face.  I chuckle lightly as I feel Luffy shuffling next to me where he holds onto my arm.  I smile and pat his head.