Chapter 65: A Night of Reminisce

Time Skip 2 years have passed 
Rizu is now 21 (with 4 years being on White Beards ship)
**If I did my math right....hahaha

Rizu POV 

Sighing, I let the wind ruffle my hair as I let myself relax on the boat.  Its been a while since I could go sail by myself.  'I believe that it was 4 years ago since I last journeyed by myself.'  I thought as I was sailing on the Grand line towards one of White Beards territory once again. 

Though it wasn't a big deal, it was a smaller occurrence with some rowdy pirates and things bothering our area. White Beard had just wanted me to check it out and return back.   Though some wanted to come along as it would be dangerous to head out myself.  

Opening my eyes to stare at the sky, I smiled lightly.  "Luffy I'll see you next year.  You should be arriving to the Grand Line soon enough."  I say as I lift myself off the deck to walk around and exercise.  

As I walk around on the deck, it was bigger than my previous boat that I had years ago when I was traveling with Rosi.  Sitting at the ledge of the boat, I tapped my foot against the planks as I was lost in thought. 

'Should I bring Pops and the others some booze?  I believe this island is close to another one which has some decent alcohol that Vista talked about. Was it Vista or was it Marco?'  I thought as I smiled thinking about how they would be pretty happy about getting some alcohol. 

I chuckled as I thought about getting Pops more of his favorite drink.  Nodding my head I leaned back a bit seeing that the boat had more than enough space for a couple barrels behind the cabin.  Getting up, I walked to the back and peaked over seeing if I could tie another boat or thing to bring back.  

"Maybe I should get another smaller boat to put a couple barrels on it.  Knowing them, they probably want to drink a decent amount."  I mumble to myself as I look at the mast seeing it shift slightly. 

Grabbing the ropes, I change the direction to take me in the correct course after checking my logue pose. 

After doing that I stretch my limbs to warm myself up for exercises. 

_________________ 

Loosening my back after fighting off these pirates that had the guts to cause trouble and yet burn our flag had been defeated.  Sighing as I tied them up with my red strings, I pat my hands off as some people watched with awe.  

Picking up the map that one of them dropped I opened it to see that it showed the next island I was planning on going to.  Smiling under my full mask, I roll it back up as I dragged these pirates away and sent them off. 

Hopping in my boat I pull out the jolly roger of White Beard as I jump up where the burnt one was and replaced it.  "Those bastards really burnt it."  I grumbled finding it rude and absolutely disgraceful to do that to Pops' flag, 

Jumping down, some people stared at me as I turned to them.  "Are all of you alright?  Those pirates didn't do anything else did they?"  I ask kindly making them widen their eyes and shake their head. 

"No they didn't.  They were causing lots of trouble on the other side but things are fine now.  Are you apart of the White Beards?"  A man asked as he nervously looked at me.  I nodded my head as I shifted slightly in my spot.  

"Yes, I'm apart of White Beard's crew.  I was told by him to investigate as there were some difficulties around here, so hopefully there won't be any more troubles."  I say as I adjust Igai on my hip.  

"Well then I'll be off."  I say as I turn around with the wind blowing.  With my back turned to them, my hair blew away from my shoulder, allowing my tattoo to show. They could see my shoulder with my one shoulder-less top, as one arm was a long sleeve covering my arm and shoulder. The proud tattoo of the White Beards stood out on my back.    I smiled under my mask feeling the cool wind and the smell of the sea.