Chapter 18: The Dadan Bandits

Rizu POV

"Ugh..."  I groan as I open my eyes.  I look up at the ceiling with just a little bit of light coming through the window.  I looked around the room seeing that I was still in the same room and I was still alive.  I propped myself using my arms and sat up.  I looked down at my body seeing that some blood had seeped through the bandages again and needed to be changed.  

I grabbed the bandages and started unwrapping my bandages and replaced them.  I winced as I bothered my wound.  As I looked down at the wound I saw some stitch marks with dry blood surrounding the cut.  I sighed as I finished wrapping the wound and started buttoning up the shirt again.  

I sighed as I looked down and winced as I moved to change positions.  "My body still hurts..."  I say to myself as I look out the window seeing the sun go down.  After awhile to sitting there I decided to get up and take a look around the area.  I slowly got up and put the mask over my head.  I used the wall as my support again and made my way successfully to the door where I opened it.

I looked to the right seeing that I was now in the hall and saw that it lead to a bigger room.  I continued to use the wall as my support and heard talking from the room.  As I walked towards the entry way I moved the cloth out of the way and saw a group of bandits all huddling together in different areas of the room.  In the center sat Dadan and one small guy with a book and another taller man.  

I blinked and sweatdropped.  'I got picked up and saved by mountain bandits....and kids of these mountain bandits..'  I thought.  I sighed as the bandits continued to talk.  I made my way over to Dadan.  

"Dadan-san."  I called out to her and she turned around and her eyes bugged out at me.  "You!  You should be resting!  Do you want to die!!"  she yells at me.  This causes the rest of the bandits in the room to look at me.  I shake my head and sit down on the floor.  "I got some rest.  I was curious in where I was so I came out.  I won't be moving lots."  I tell her as I looked at my wounds.  

Dadan nodded her head and the other two looked at me.  "Boss is this the girl that Luffy and the boys saved?"  the taller one asked and Dadan nodded her head.  "Yes..."  she said.  

Soon after the door slammed open showing the three boys entering the house.  "Dadan!  We caught a buffalo!  Cook it!  I want Food!!"  the straw hat boy yelled as he entered.  The other two boys followed soon after.  

The straw hat boy's eyes stopped at me and yelled as he pointed his finger at me.  "Y-your still alive!!!"  he yelled as he had some tears running down his face.  I sweatdropped and nodded my head.  "Yes...."  I say and look at the boys.  

Words from Dadan run through my mind.  As the two other boys approach and sit in front of me as the straw hat boy wipes his tears and sits in the middle.  I look at the three of them and nod my head.  "You guys saved me?"  I asked.

The straw hat boy nodded his head enthusiastically.  "Mhm!  I found you on the shore and I called my brothers here to help me carry you back here!"  he exclaimed.  My eyes widened a little bit and I bowed my head towards the three of them.  "Thank you for going through that trouble of bringing me here."  I say and lift my head up seeing that the other two boys had wide eyes at me. 

While the straw hat boy laughed.  "It's no problem!"  He says and looks at me.  "I'm Luffy!  I'm going to become King of the pirates!  Who're you?"  he asks me with a wide smile.  'King of pirates?'  I think to myself and nod my head.  "Rizu."  I say back and look at the other boys.  

Luffy looks to his left and right seeing that the other two weren't saying anything.  "These two are my brothers!  Sabo and Ace!"  he says gesturing to the both of them.  Ace smacks his head "I could have introduced myself!"  he yells.  "Ouch Ace!"  Luffy whines and Sabo dryly laughs at them as I watch this interaction.