Chapter 70: Luffy's Bounty

Rizu POV  Time Skip

It's been about a month since I first saw the dream, though I still think about it, the dreams itself have stopped and I still haven't been able to see the face of the person or have any clues on him.  As for the time where Thatch finds the devil fruit still hasn't happened. 

Sighing out as I set Ryuushi down after doing my individual training.  As I stretched and picked up my stuff, I looked up seeing the news bird fly over head.  

Now walking towards the main part of the deck where the others crowd and pick up their own newspapers, I head to the bird and take a paper as well.  Giving the coin to the bird, I walk away to the side and lean against the ledge. 

Opening it, I start reading the papers not finding anything interesting and sigh out.  "Did I waste my money on this paper?"  I grumble out as I flip the next page as a paper slips out.  Tilting my head as a slip of paper fell to the ground, I pick it up. 

As I flipped the paper and saw the image printed, my hand shook slightly as a large smile grew on my face.  Looking at the paper, I held it up closer to my face to get a better look at the image.  "No way....It really is....Luffy!"  I exclaim happily as I roll up the newspaper and stuff it into my pant pocket. 

Now with both hands I examine the paper and smile ear to ear.  'Luffy!  You really went and got your first bounty!!!  Look how much you grew!  Your smile is still the same!  Did you get your crew?'  I think to myself as all these things come into my brain.  

"What's got you all grinning ear to ear for?  That paper??" Rakuyo asks as he smirks at me.  Looking at him as I set the paper down away from my face.  Giving him a wide smile as I walk up to him and show him the bounty as he bends down to look at it. 

"Ah a kid?  What's up with him?"  he asks with a raise of a brow.  Letting out a light chuckle I turn the paper so I could look at it again.  "He's the boy I told you guys about briefly.  Though I would imagine Ace being more excited than me."  I comment making him raise a brow. 

Smiling at him, I was about to speak up but was stopped by a shout.  "LUFFYYY!!!  He got a bounty!!!!!" I hear causing me to laugh as Rakuyo raises both of his brows.  "Was that Ace?"  he mumbles out to me making me nod my head. 

Hearing foot steps running in our direction, I look forward to see Ace running towards me with a big grin.  "Rizu! Rizu!!! Did you see the papers!! Look!  It's our Luffy!"  Ace shouts at me as he comes and picks me up.  

Widening my eyes, I smile and nod my head as he spins me around.  "Hmmm!!! I did!!  Its Luffy!! He finally got a bounty!"  I exclaim back as I wrap my arms around him and laugh.  

As Ace sets me down he pushes the bounty in front of me.  "He really did get a bounty!  He still has that goofy smile of his!"  Ace comments making me laugh and nod.  "He's still cute and adorable!  He really did become a pirate."  I comment back as I look at the bounty paper with a wide smile.  

"Uh what's all this about?"  A voice speaks as Ace and I turn our heads to see a couple of commanders walking towards us with curious faces.  The both of us look at each other and grin as we both hold up the wanted poster.  "Its Luffy!"  we both say. 

"What?"  Marco speaks with a tilt of his head.  "My little brother!  We grew up together on the island!"  Ace said cheerfully as I nod my head. "Hm!  He's the boy I told you about Marco!  The one I made my promise too and also the cute little guy who I stayed with besides Ace."  I comment with a smile.  

The group picked up the poster from out hands and looked at it.  "Oh he looks real young.  Did he just start?" Izo comments making the both of us nod.  "Yeah!  He should be 17 now!  Can you believe it, he's grown from such a cry baby to this."  Ace says with a laugh.