Chapter 47: Trouble

3rd POV 

"Hey do you really think we'll see her again?"  Thatch comments as he sits at the edge of the boat looking at Marco.  

"Who knows...I would've thought that we would be able to catch sight of her sooner since she had just left the island.  But I'm not sure which island she would've went to.  Besides we're just sailing on our course.  If we don't see her again, than it was just not meant to be."  Marco states as he puts his arms behind his head and looks up at the sky. 

"Hahahah I guess your right."  Thatch states as he turns his head to look at the small island coming into view.  "Looks like we're going to stock up here for some alcohol again." 

"O-oi!  Commanders!"  A voice yells from the top of the birds nest.  Members of the white beard pirates look up at the man up in the nest. 

"What's wrong?"  Marco shouts up as he walks forward.  Sweat could be seen on this man's face as he turns to look back at the island and waves his binoculars around.  

"The marines!  They are-"  The man announced but getting cut off by Jozu. 

"Why are you so frantic.  Its not like we haven't faced off or dealt with marines before."  He stated.  The man up in the birds nest gulped and nodded his head before speaking again.  "But-"

"Ah don't worry about it.  If they're at the island we can easily deal with them and get our supplies that we need and head off.  We don't need them getting in the way of our schedule." Marco stated as he glanced at their captain.  "Isn't that right pops?" 

"Gahahaha!"  White beard chuckled as he gulped down more alcohol in his cup before looking out to the sea.  His eyes narrowing at the island ahead before sighing out and placing his cup down.  "That old coot."  Whitebeard grumbles out as his sons pour him more of his drink.

_________________

Rizu POV

"Garp..." I state as I slowly pull myself up.  I look straight ahead as I meet his gaze as he glares at me with a frown.  My grip on Ryuushi tightens as we stand in silence for a couple seconds.  Citizens and locals scurry out of the area as some still lingered with curiosity.  

Deciding that I should speak up "What are you doing here?"  I ask as I clench onto Ryuushi and my other hand clenches into a fist.  

I watch as Garp grits his teeth and continues to glare at me. "I should be the one asking you that.  Pirate..." He states with irritation in his voice.  I shift in my spot as I look at him.  "Now that I'm seeing you....I see that you really did become a pirate.  After all those years.  I even let you off, I was going to let you have a peaceful life on Mt.Colubo or work peacefully at the Windmill village."    Garp  says as I could see hurt in his eyes.  

"First it my grandsons talking crazy of becoming pirates.  Now you Rizu...." Garp states in frustration.  I look down at the ground and feel my heart thumping loudly and I could feel my hands getting sweaty.  

"I'm sorry." I begin as I take a step back and slowly look back up to meet his gaze. 

"I- I wanted to be free and enjoy myself even it was just a little bit.  I wanted to become stronger and I wouldn't be able to do that if I stayed at Dawn island.  I want to help Luffy and Ace." I state with slight guilt in my voice as I now look at him with determination.  

Garp's eyes widen slightly before giving me a scowl.  "How are you going to help them when you're a pirate?  You could've went back to being a marine if you decided on coming back out to the seas." Garp tells me as he walks closer to me.