Chapter 31: Unexpected

3rd POV 

"Ace and Rizu aren't dead!!"  Luffy yelled and struggles as the bandits prevented him from leaving.  "But the military is at Gray terminal and in your condition it would be bad."

"You saw how big that fire was!  Chances are that they survived are....  the chance is slim, but we wanna believe that Ace, Dadan, and Rizu are alive.  Dogra is looking for them right now, so leave it to him.  This is difficult for all of us Luffy."

____

The celestial dragon decided to shoot Sabo's ship yet again.  "Boom!" 

The boat began to sink and people rushed to move the pieces away from the ship as the Celestial dragon came closer. 

The boy was no more and now forgotten as the Celestial Dragon stepped onto the island, the island of Kingdom Goa.

_____

"Oi!!"  a bandit yelled as he had tears in his eyes.  "What is it!?"  the rest of the bandits got up and looked at him.  "They're all back!"  

They all widened their eyes and rushed to the door.  

Luffy and Magra were the first to come out and look at the three of them.  They looked at the group with wide eyes as Rizu and Ace supported Dadan, all of them covered in bandages.    

Rizu smiled as she panted  heavily.  "I told you guys, I would bring them back..."  she said as she and Ace walked forward some more. This snapped them as the bandits came running over to them.  

"Ace....Boss...Rizu..." 

"Those injuries look bad!  Let's get you guys treated!!  Hurry tend to the boss's wounds!" 

______

Rizu POV 

The bandits took us inside and patched up Dadan as they lay her down.  I grab some bandages and start wrapping new ones around myself.  I look up as I see and hear Luffy crying his eyes out.  I smile slightly and get up.  "Ace!!"  Luffy cries and hugs onto Ace.  

I chuckle lightly and wince as my body hurts.  I walk over to them and pat their heads.  Luffy turns towards me and cries harder and detached himself from Ace and onto me.  "Rizuu!!!"

"Did you think I was dead?"  Ace asks.  "But...."  Luffy says as he wipes his tears.  "Why're you crying for!"  Ace yells and punches Luffy's head.  I sigh out and pat Luffy's head to calm him down as he holds onto me and cries.  

"Don't go thinking like we're dead when we're not!"  Ace yells.  "Now now let him be...  Luffy is just happy."  Magra says.  

I smile and bend down and pull them in for a hug which I now normally do.  "I'm glad."  I say and Ace stiffens as he looks at me with wide eyes.  "I'm so glad that we're all alright..."  I say and relax myself and slowly fall to my knees as I lose conscious.

Ace widens his eyes as he hears my slight breathing and that I was no longer talking.  He slowly pulls away and my body starts to fall and he quickly catches me and lays me down as Luffy holds onto me still.

_______

3rd POV 

"Ace about the night of the fire.  What happened after we took Luffy and left, what happened to you, Boss, and Rizu after when you stayed behind?"

"After you left we fought Bluejam...."  Ace said as he recalled his memories. "We managed to defeat Bluejam somehow....And we tried to catch up with you guys quickly as we could, by that time the path had already been blocked."