Chapter 8: The Plan

Rizu POV 

I blink under my mask and feel warm.  I sit up and see that I'm in a hammock with a blanket.  "Where am I?"  I ask out loud and get off.  I look around and find another room where it's pretty empty, inside is a small bed with Drake in it. 

I sigh out and leave the room.  I walk down the corridor and make my way onto deck.  Once on deck I see women, all of the marines are women who are busying themselves with stuff on deck and reporting to an elderly woman with a cape that says "justice".  

Seeing the deck and where I am.  'Ah.  I guess I was moved to this ship.  Isn't that the higher up I saw yesterday?'  I thought.  It seemed that I stood there for a while and was in the way of a marine soldier.  "Sorry."  she said as she bumped me and scurried off.  

I nodded my head and found the way off of the ship.  I went down and looked around seeing that this ship moved closer to the ship I came on.  I walked up the hill and away from the marine ships.  Along the way there were marine soldiers walking up and down, all around the island.  Some holding papers, some holding den den mushis and cameras.  

The further I walked the less marines in the area.  'Good thing after I bandaged Rosi-san up, I took him farther in a house that was pretty far.'  I thought as I looked around the area and pretended to be interested in my surroundings.  

_________

I looked behind me and saw that no one was there and entered the house.  "Rosi-san."  I say as I enter seeing that the main room was empty.  "Rosi-san??"  I say again and hear a bang.  I look in that direction and see Rosi-san on the floor coming out from the back room.  

I walk over to him and help him up.  "Rosi-san, what are you doing?"  I ask.  He chuckles and sits down in the corner of the room.  I see that he changed clothes and his bandages and he placed his bags and mask that I gave him off to the side.  "I was in the back room looking around and I heard someone.  So I thought I was going to hide since I couldn't really fight at the moment.  But it was just you."  he said with a smile. 

I sighed and sat down in front of him.  "Well Rosi-san.  What have you decided to do?"  I ask the man.  He sighs out and looks at the bags and mask in the corner of the room.  "Hmm..Well it would be best to get off of this island and look for Law.  I don't know if he managed to get off this island or not."  Rosinante says. 

I nod my head in agreement.  "Well, Law hasn't been found by the marines and I walked around the island for a bit and haven't seen him.  It is possible that he has already left during the time when the marines and the pirates fought."  I say and look at Rosi-san's face expression.  He nods his head with a small smile.  "Well either way, it's good that he was able to leave if he could.  He's free now."  he said. 

"Free..."  I mumble to myself.  "Did you say something?" Rosi asks and I shake my head.  "No nothing."  I say and he nods his head and continues on.  "I guess I'll get off the island and look around for Law and go from there."  he sums up. 

I nod my head. "Well then, you'll need a boat and we'll be leaving tonight.  But the thought comes to mind."  I say and he looks at me confused.  "Since Doffy thinks your dead but Sengoku and the marines don't know that.  Will you let Doffy inform them whenever or....."  I drift off.  

He sighs and looks down at his hands.  "Sengoku is like a father to me.  He raised me when I lost everything, but I.....I betrayed him by not following his orders and yet being selfish and giving Law the fruit."  Rosinante says.  I just look at him and let him continue.  "But I don't really want to put him in the situation.... I think it'll be best if Doffy ends up telling them of my death.  They'll figure it out soon enough if I don't message or come in contact with them."  he finishes.