sixteen

I couldn't sleep very well last night because all I could think about was how I would face my parents this morning

I did sleep better though. After arguing with Jesse saying that I would take the couch to sleep in for about five minutes, he agreed to let me sleep there at that moment. I don't know when he picked me up and carried me into his bed but I woke up in the same bed that I woke up in a couple of weeks ago.

Surrounded by the plush navy blue comforters I looked around and found his alarm clock, the numbers shining bright red telling me that it was 8 AM. I would be more stressed if it wasn't for the fact that I had been out for the whole night. I checked my phone sitting on the table at my right that I guess Jesse put to charge near the bed. I saw that I ironically had no missed calls or texts besides Paola telling me about the new season of masked singer and that Ryan had finally texted her back.

I was about to get out of bed when the door swung open and Jesse walks in with his bare chest on display, glistening with water trickling down it as his hair was dripping. I was trying so freaking hard not to stare but I couldn't help it. I swear to you it was something out of a commercial or a show. He literally shook his head as a last-ditch effort to rid the water out of his hair before he grabbed the towel in his hand and rubbed it over his hair a few times. I didn't even notice the towel on his waist that exposed how defined his v-line was and I--

"Keep sexually harassing me with your eyes, it'll only boost my ego." he comes towards me and places his fingers under my cheek and lifts my jaw to snap my mouth closed and I can't help but look away in embarrassment.

I swear my jaw wasn't that low.

Coughing awkwardly into my fist I keep my eyes focused on the bedsheet as Jesse continues to look down at me as he's still standing over me. "I just came to grab some clothes, I'll go change in one of the guest rooms. Come downstairs to get something to eat," he tells me before he walks towards the dresser opening up one of the drawers and getting a pair of black basketball shorts and a grey wife-beater before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

Letting out a breath, I lay my head back on the pillows and pull a pillow from the left side of the bed and place it over my face to muffle my screams.

I have already made it known how beautiful I think Jesse is but that was in my head!

And here I am exposing that thought in the most obvious was possible--I cannot with myself.

I decided to stop wallowing in my shame after five minutes of just sitting here feeling dejected. I get up and swing my legs around the side of the bed and jump down since it was pretty high.

I open the front door and walk out of the room quietly, thankful the top floor of this damn mansion was carpeted since I was feeling kind of cold anyway. My arms were starting to become a home for the goosebumps rising on my skin.