twenty-five

"Go faster,"  I say to Jesse and I can't help but almost bark at him but I'm impatient

"Go faster," I say to Jesse and I can't help but almost bark at him but I'm impatient.

"I'm trying," he snaps at me and starts to breathe heavier, "You know you weigh a lot right?"

My jaw drops as I slap the back of his head and say, "Why are you slowing down, hurry up!"

Jesse is underneath me as he's completing the fifty pushups that I dared him to do. I dared him to do it...with me sitting on his back the whole time.

He laughs and mutters out a quick, "Fuck you." and then continues as I guess he's counting in his head. I lost count after the first five.

I really don't know how we got in this position. One second we were kissing and I was laying on top of him and then the next we were playing truth or dare and now I'm sitting with my legs crossed on his back trying to prove how strong he is.

I even got him to take off his shirt...you know, so I could judge his strength better by looking at his muscles.

I'm not going to lie when I say that I've been more attracted to him after seeing how good he is with Giovanni. There's just something about men with children that tug at my heartstrings and I'll never understand it.

He'll never admit it to me if I asked, or he'll probably brush it off but I know he cares about that little boy. They've grown to care for each other so quickly and I adore that Jesse comes in to check on him from time to time.

I began to trace his back tattoos absentmindedly as he pushes me upwards without really even needing to try since he seems to be doing it with ease. I see a pair of eyes tatted on the back of his neck and I start to move my hand upwards to trace that.

I did this for so long that I didn't even notice that he stopped moving until he called me, "Doll?"

Quickly snapping out of my trance I turn my head to look at him to see that his head is now turned towards me, I'm still sitting on his back, "Oh? Are you done?"

He scoffs and says, "Nah. I want you to continue crushing my spine any more than you already have with that ass of yours." He reaches his hand backward and pushes on my back causing me to fall over onto my hands and knees on his right side.

Raising up from his position he grabs me by the waist, flips onto his back, and places me on top of him so that my legs are on either side of his torso. I feel the pads of his thumbs tracing shapes into the sides of my hips against my jeans as he looks up at me.

His breathing is heavy as he lays on the same blue playmat in the same place that we've been hanging out in for a while now.

I notice some of his hair falling onto his forehead as he continues to take harsh breaths and begin to push them away with the intention of them not falling into his eye, "You can't seriously be breathing that hard after doing push-ups."