two

Present Day August 19th 

Looking at the three idiots sitting across from me with their mouths gagged and their hands tied behind their backs and their legs tied to the front of their chairs, I lean back in my chair and smirk as I see tears begin to run down their faces.

I sat like this for 10 minutes after they had woken up from my men sneaking behind them in our basement as they tried to steal some of the packages that we were preparing to give to our allied gang in a trade-off.

Do you know how embarrassing it'd be if I was painted out to be a wuss in front of my father's allies after not even a year after taking over?

These motherfuckers truly tried to mess with me tonight and I don't take chances so all their heads are getting blown to smithereens. Of course, me being the sadistic son of a bitch that I am, I'm going to toy with them before this happens though.

I get up from my chair after stomping on the cigarette I threw to the ground, I snap at one of my assistants telling them to roll me a blunt from the grams of weed in the barrels behind me. As Rico begins to do that, I walk over to the guys sitting side by side with the socks that I had my men dip in sriracha hot sauce for my own amusement in their mouths, in case you were wondering why these 3 big hefty men were crying.

Ok maybe I'm having a little too much fun being boss

I grab the empty chair near the platinum blonde-haired one and sit across from them with the seat turned, my legs straddling either side of the chair. Rico comes to me and hands me the blunt as I hold it between my index and middle finger. Grabbing the lighter from my pocket, I lit the end of it before placing the other side in my mouth.

I throw my head back looking towards the ceiling. Lighting up a spliff at the end of a long day is my favorite thing to do as it's the only thing that relieves my stress. I look back up at the men, my hair falling in front of my face before I run my hands through to sort it.

"So...what exactly did you think you were going to accomplish after you stole my belongings." I start off. They all stayed silent.

I was about to yell until I realized that I hadn't removed the socks from their mouths yet.

Looking at Rico silently from across the room I nod over at the guys, silently telling him to remove the socks out of their mouths.

He goes to each of them one by one and removes the socks eliciting a sound of relief from all of them.

"I'm going to ask you again." I roll my eyes, "What exactly did you think you were going to accomplish after you stole my belongings."

They can't even look at me as they continue to blink away the tears that the sriracha socks had caused. I have all kinds of seasonings and sauces and the sriracha sauce wasn't even the hottest one I had.

I had the common decency to give them the 2nd hottest one.

I sigh in annoyance, "Look I don't have all night, so you see this?" I hold up the spliff and take it out of my mouth and show it to them, "I will use this to burn holes in all of your faces if you don't man the fuck up and tell me what I wanna know." I raise my voice