part-23

Anika was so overwhelmed listening his confession, finally she heard that he is in love with her.

The thing which she craved to listen he says it so beautifully.

She was in her thoughts that she didn't sees that Shivay is still sitting on his knees as she didn't answer.

Shiv: Anika...he called her but she didn't react....Aniii...this time he called more loudly making her come out from her thoughts.

Anika closed her eyes feeling content.

Ani: Shivay...Shivay if it is dream then please don't wake up me...i don't want to...i don't want it to vanish from me...i don't want you to go away from me...if this dream broke i will die Shivay please say me its not a dream she started to sob making him panic.

Shiv: Aniii...shh...rona band karo i did all this to make you happy not to cry... he said caressing her back taking her in hug.

Ani: Shivay...sacchi main you love me right? She asked innocently.

Shiv: abhi itni innocent ladki se pyaar nahi hoga to kisse hoga tia se? He cracked joke and in return she slapped him on his shoulder.

Ani: do i deserve this happiness?

Shiv: you deserve all happiness a girl deserves...sab kuch...even you deserve someone better then me who love you more...but main tumko nahi chhod sakta...i can't afford to lose you.

Ani: i don't want someone else...i know...no one can love me the way you does...mujhe aur koi nahi chahiye...i just want you as mine only mine...sirf mujhe pyaar karne wala mera pati...exclusively only for me she said wiping her tears...you know from how many days i was craving for this words from me and finally you said... making me most happiest for forever...abhi maut bhi aa jaye toh koi dukh nahi...

Shiv: don't you dare....don't you dare to say this again...he literally shouted and turns his face to other side thinking how will he survive without reason of his breath.

Ani: accha...nahi bolti bass...abhi aap batao aur kya surprise hai?

Shiv: enough of surprise for today, now will go back and sleep.

Ani: you will come in my room?

Shiv: no, how can i leave my suite?

Ani: i so knew it...

Shiv:(in mind) tumhe apne dil main basa liya hai toh kamra kya cheeze hai?
(i have given you my whole heart now room doesn't matter) come let's go saying he drag her to car and drove back to hotel.

Shiv: chalo, we have reached.

Both went in lift and goes to their floor.

Anika was about to move to her room when Shivay holds her hand.

Shiv: you are coming in my room.

Ani: noo...a big no...i won't be coming in your honeymoon suite....when i wanted he didn't allow me now i don't go...she mummered lastly but enough loud for him to listen.

Shiv: i heard it he said rolling his eyes.

Ani: better for you...now leave my hand.

Shiv: what is this baby? After my heartfelt confession you are spoiling our movement....please come he said making puppy face which actually melt her heart and both went in his room.

Anika was scanning the room but unable to find anything.

Ani: yaha toh kuch bhi nahi hai.

Shiv: i know....

Ani: then why you don't let me in?

Shiv: i just wanna tease you and meantime i was preparing for your surprise too...

Ani: you wait here...i will just back saying she went to her room before he protest.

After sometime,

Anika come back in beautiful black saree...with sleeveless blouse.

His eyes got struck on her.

Shiv: its sleeping time baby...why did wore saree at this time he asked keeping his wild desires at side.

Anika went to him and say in his lap facing him.

Ani: i wore it because i know you like me in saree...and i want to make you feel special.

Shiv: ohh...is it....why? He asked keeping his hands on her waist pulling her more closer.

Ani: i am so much happy today saying she kissed him on his cheeks. You are the sole reason of this happiness saying she kissed on his forehead.

Shiv: and you are the reason behind my happiness saying he also kissed her on forehead.

Anika look at him who was looking at her with so much desires still he isn't forcing her for anything as he is happy to seeing her smiling and don't want to spoil her memories of this special day.

She knew him more than himself, smiling to him she kissed him near on his lips but he didn't react she again did the same for more 2-3 times.

Shiv: baby...you are giving me bad ideas...you know you are looking damn gorgeous in this saree...your skin is shining under this black net. Your lips just reminding me the smell and colour of stawberries....
Your bare arms and back inviting me to make you moan my name wildly but still i am not anything as i respect you and don't want you to think that am lusty for you.

I don't want you to doubt on my love if i started something which you don't want...i don't want me to force you hereafter for anything....not even for se...before he can complete she kept her hand on his mouth stopping him.

Precap: socho...socho...