part-29

Target: 100 votes

Om: i am sorry Anika....i know this is not the right time to ask you for explanation but you know you are important in my life just like Shivay.

Ani: pata hai mujhe....but no one have right to point finger on mine and his relation understand she said with blood shot eyes.

Om: Anika....Anika calm down, when doctor come out.

Om: Doctor, how is Shivay? he asked quickly reaching to doctor.

Dr: sorry to say Mr.Oberoi is in very critical condition.

Ani: what do you mean by critical condition? What the hell were you doing from 4 bloody hours inside? she literally screamed on doctor.

Omkara looks at Anika in shock, it is the first time he saw Anika like this losing her temper.

Om: sorry doctor, she is just over reacted.

Dr: actually matter is the bullet deeply struck into his lower spinal cord, we need to operate him as soon as possible.

Ani: toh are you finding some auspicious time to do it...go inside and do it she shout frustratedly.

Dr: there are very less chance that after this operation he will able to survive and even if he did we can't assure you that he will be able to stand on his feet, he throwed another bomb on them.

Anika went numb and was about to collapse on floor but Omkara held onto her quickly and made her sit.

Om: is there any chance he will able to stand on his feet?

Dr: yes...there are but very less just make your decision quikely or else it will get difficult for us to save him... doctor went patting on Omkara's shoulder.

Omkara sits beside Anika, even he gets frightened listening doctor's words.

After few minutes,

Omkara called his family and informed about same to them.

Te: if Shivay becomes paralysed then how we will survive in luxury?

Pin: ohh...my mata...if something happened to Shivay then who will handle business?

Listening her Anika's eyes gets open widely.

How can a mother be so selfish? Is she really is the one who is Shivay's mother? Is she is the one who carried him into her womb for 9 months? Is she the same who undergone through labour just for bring Shivay in this world?

She is very angry on her and was about to shout on her when Om dragged her to hospital's garden leaving their so called family for having discussion about Shivay.

Ani: Om why did you drag me here? I want to ask her that how can she said all this for Shivay...she screamed on him.

Om: Anika calm down...

Ani: how...how will i calm myself down? Have you heard what she said? Have you heard what your family said? There Shivay is fighting between life and dea...i can't say that...i can't complete that...she burst into tears again.

Ani: unhe kuch nahi hoga na Om?

Om: kuch nahi hoga...kuch nahi hoga usse...he hugged her.

Ani: i will die without him Om...i will die...let's go Om will tell doctor to start operation...i am sure...i am sure he will be fully fine...he can stand on his feet let's go...she said in hiccups.

Om: what about family?

Ani: bhaad mein jaaye aisi family, they are nothing more then bunch of selfish, they thinks Shivay as ATM machine...i don't want to listen their negative words in Shivay's case. Are you coming or shall i go alone?

Om: no, i am coming.

Both went in doctor's cabin and requested doctor to start operation.

Dr: ok...we will inform our senior surgeon, he will be here in 3 hrs after that will start operation meanwhile make sure to arrange all requirements for operation asap saying he went out in cabin.

Anika straight away went to near by temple, praying for Shivay.

Reaching to the temple she quietly sit in front of idol without saying anything, she kept looking at devi maiyaa like she is pleading her to save Shivay's life.

Its almost 2 hours Anika was sitting in temple which got noticed by priest.

He came to her,

Pr: kya hua bacchi kabse dekh raha hoon tum yaha baithi ho chup chap mandir aayi ho to mata rani se aashirwaad bhi lelo...he said caressing Anika's head.
(what happened beta, i was observing you from the time you enter,you were sitting still just go to mata rani, take her blessings)

Ani: kyun jodu mein inke saamne haath? Pehle inhone mujhse meri maa cheen li...phir mere papa lekin ab toh woh mujhse mere jeene ki wajah cheenna chahti hai...Anika answered still looking at idol.
(why should i take her blessings when she snatched my mom from me?...then she snatched my papa from me...but now...now she is trying to snatch the reason i breath)

Pr: mata rani toh sabse dayalu hai woh kisise kuch nahi cheenti tum apni samsya toh batao.
(mata rani is always kind to everyone...she will not snatch happiness from anyone...you tell me your problem)

Anika narrated all happnings along with Shivay's operation. Priest smiled at her.

Pr: mata rani kasht bhi unhi ko deti hai jo uspe khare utare...samjh lo ki mata rani tumhare pyaar ki pariksha le rahi hai.
(mata rani gives hurdles to only those who can tackle with it...she is testing your love)

Ani: kaisi pariksha? Kya karu main jisse unki jaan bach jaaye...bataiye...
(testing? What test? What should i do that i can sace him...please tell me)

Pr: ek anushtan hai mere pass lekin bahot kathin hai...bade bade log haar jaate hai isme...he warned her.
(i have one task for you but let me tell you its very difficult...elders accept defeats while performing this task)

Ani: agar mujhe apni jaan deke bhi Shivay ki jaan milti hai tab bhi main taiyaar hoon...aap bataiye.
(if i have to give my life for saving his i will surely do that happily)

Pr: theek hai toh sunno...tumhe bina kuch khaye piye yaha se jivdani mata ke mandir jana hoga...janti toh ho na mandir mein takriban 1500 sidiya hai...har ek sidi pe tumhe kapoor jalana hai woh bhi bina ruke kar paogi, bina chappal pehne...kar paogi?
(ok then listen...you have to visit jivdani mata's temple...you must be knowing there are almost 1500 stairs to reach the idol...you have to climb them bare footed without having food or water and you have to light camphor on each of them, all this should be done without any break...can you do it?)

Ani: ji main yeh karungi Shivay ke liye...saying she was about to went her home for freshen up as self cleanliness is the first rule of every pooja and she was in hospital with blood stained clothes from yesterday but priest call her back.
(yes...i will do it for my Shivay)

Pr: tumhare pass koi nishani hai tumhare shaadi ki?
(have you had any symbol of your marriage?)

Ani: hamari abhi tak shaadi nahi hui lekin hum dono ek dusre se bahot pyaar karte hai aur jald hi shaadi karne wale hai.
Dwe didn't married yet...but we both love each other, even soon gonna get married)

Pr: lekin beta yeh pooja sirf shaadi shuda log hi kar sakte hai.
(but only married people can perform this ritual)

Ani: pandit ji inhone hi yeh niyam banaya hai toh yahi rasta dikhayengi...she said looking at idol.
(she made this rule right? So she will help me to fulfil this rule)

Pr: theek hai...nodding her head in yes Anika went to her home for freshen up.

Precap: will Anika able to complete her pooja? Will Shivay survive?