part-39

It's been almost one and half month shivay joined office back, he started living in Oberoi mansion more on Anika's insist as once she have seen Pinky's over drama to make Shivay live in Oberoi mansion.

Pinky had literally shaded fake tears for asking Shivay if he is invested into some girl but he didn't spilled beans but Anika somewhere starts thinking she is snatching a son from his mother so she made him live there with his family and herself continued to stay in their apartment.

Shivay being Shivay always finds silly reasons to be with Anika...he regularly visits her and stays adamantly with her on weekends.

At Shivika's apartment,

Anika was doing something in bedroom when someone closes her eyes with hands...she smiles feeling hands.

Ani: i know its you Shivay...she said removing his hands from her eyes and turned to him.

Ani: i missed you...she said hugging him tightly, which he reciprocate.

Shiv: that's why i said let me live with you forever, let's get married let me tell family about us but you keeps denying me...i don't know why?..he pouted which she packed smiling.

Ani: you know the reason Shivay...i don't want your family to tag me as characterless or gold digger in your life who is with you for your money, this is the reason i even left job in your company i even joined top event management company and i have promised you once i will be settled enough without your help we will talk to your family right?...she asked cupping his face on which he nodded in understanding.

Ani: then give me little time...please baby.

Shiv: take how much time you wants but do not make it too late that we can't meet...he said emotionally.

Ani: don't say like this Shivay we are meant to be together...i am born to be yours...she said hugging, while he hugged her more tightly as if she will disappear from him if he leaved her.

Ani: baby...i am hugry and its already late let's eat then we have to...she stopped when he pulled her away from him and start checking her tip to toe.

She was dressed in light pink lingerie which was reaching till her mid thighs and covered herself from sheer robe for now to protect herself from her boyfriend's mischievous eyes.

He looks around to scan the room, she have decorated it with some scented candles and petals of rose giving beautiful and romantic atmosphere.

Shiv: seems like someone is so desperate to be loved...he asked with smirk.

Ani: not more than you...she replied in her husky voice while tracing her finger from his forehead to chin.

Shiv: accha then what are we waiting for let's get started he said excitedly, pinning her to closet moving closer to her with close eyes.

Ani: no...first let's have dinner we have long weekend...she said quickly running from his hold as a result he kissed closet....she giggled seeing that

Shiv: you silly girl...come back to me, if i won't made you scream my name i won't be Shivay Singh Oberoi...he said annoyingly.

Ani: eager to scream your name.. She shouted loudly before walking to kitchen.

Shiv: this girl always makes me mad...he thought rubbing his back of neck...before walking behind her.

Shivay was sitting on bed after dinner, scrolling into his instagram accout...when Anika came and sat beside him.

Ani: what are you doing? Ohh..watching reels....she said after peeping into his mobile.

Shiv: hmm...doing time pass.