part-47

As usual Anika was working non-stop forgetting about life growing inside her...Pinky tried to tell her to take rest but she doesn't bulged.

Ani: bhaiya...today is sangeet and mehndi if you all keep working in this speed will decorations be complete?...she asked one of the man. Accha give me that lighting lamp i will tie it there...she took decorating materials from him and climb on stool.

Anika was tying the lights when her head spin suddenly...in fraction of seconds she lost her balance and fall down but before she get hurt Shivay catches her on main time.

"Anika..." he shouted in fear.

"ohh...my mata"...Pinky too ran towards them in worry.

"what happened to Anika?"...Om came running to them and took Anika from Shivay's arms in his hands.

As soon as Shivay realised Anika got snatched from him...someone snatched her...he got lost in thoughts.

Ru: bhaiya...Om is asking you something what happened to bhabhi?...he asked panicked.

Om: leave him Rudy call doctor till then i will make her sleep in my room.

Rudra nodded his head in agreement and quickly dialled to family doctor....who arrived in few minutes.

Currently doctor is checking Anika inside Om's room...one minute...his Anika is in Omkara's room?...on his bed?...the thought suddenly popped in Shivay's mind but he was more concerned about her and baby's health.

Om: i know it is really necessary for  me to be here with Anika but i have very important work in gallery...he said hesitantly.

Jan: don't worry about Anika Om... You go we will inform her what doctor will say.

Om: thank you mom...saying he went out.

After sometime,

Doctor called family inside...all started bombarding questions.

Dr: relax all...she is absolutely fine; its just that she lost her energy may be due to she was hungry...in this condition one should not be without food for long.

Jan: in this condition means? What happened to her.

Dr: nothing is serious Mrs.Oberoi... She is fine along with baby.

Jan: baby...Janhvi uttered with shocked face.

Dr: yes she is pregnant almost five weeks it seems...don't you know? Anyways i have injected her...she will regain her conscious soon...i will take your leave...saying she left from there.

Shivay breathed in relieve while Janhvi walked down angrily followed by other family members.

Ja: Pinky...did you know Anika is pregnant?...she straightly asked Pinky who started sweating unable to answer anything.

Te: Pinky...Janhvi is asking you something...he too shouted.

Pin: i...before she could open her mouth Anika descend down.

Ani: what is happening here?

Jan: Anika...i never thought you will be this smart...you looks innocent but are very clever in trapping rich boys.

Ani: aunty what are you saying? I am not understanding...she asked in stammering.

Jan: no need to be more innocent now Anika...we all got to know your true colours...i don't believe any girl will stoop so low for money that she will paste someone's baby to my son.

Ani: baby?

Jan: yes baby...congratulations dear we all know that you are pregnant... don't you feel any shame to paste someone else's illegitimate baby on Om?

Shivay's eyes turned red hearing the word illegitimate...he curled his fingers in fist to control himself from breaking something.

Jan: you character less girl...just tell me who's sin is growing inside you...tell me...she shouted shaking Anika vigorously.

Janhvi kept saying Anika many things but her eyes were only fixed on Shivay who turned himself into stone that any insult to Anika or his baby won't affect him.

Jan: get out from my home...i am breaking my son's alliance with you...get out...she literally dragged Anika towards exit...still her eyes were on his face.

Suddenly Janhvi threw her out mercilessly causing her to lost her balance...that's when Anika came out from Shivay and clutched on her belly in fear of loosing her baby...she was about to land on floor directly but before that someone hold her.

Ani: Om...she whispered looking at the person.

Omkara made her stand and looked at his mother with anger.

Om: mom...what is this behaviour? How can you treat someone so mercilessly?

Jan: Om....we should show mercy on some liable person not like her who is characterless.

Om: mom...he shouted.

Jan: don't shout on me Om...do you know your so called wife to be is already pregnant?...she said making Omkara shocked...he quickly looks towards Anika who bends down her head.

Om: yes i know...he answered calmly.

Jan: what you know this still you wanted to marry her?

Om: yes i still wants to marry her and will be marry to her only as the baby in her womb is mine..its ours...its Omkara Singh Oberoi's...he shouted making everyone cupped their mouth while Anika gave him shocked look on which he gestures her he knows everything look.

Jan: its your baby...ohhh my god...you made me so happy...i will become grandma...my grandchild and heir of this house is on the way...she said smiling caressing Anika's face.

Te: we should make them marry as soon as possible or else secret will be out in front of society... Ramesh(servant)....distribute sweets Oberoi's next heir is arriving soon.

Da: yess...i am so happy today...so we will be doing mehndi and sangeet today only and marriage will be on tomorrow...she declared happily.

Everyone became happy except for Shivay who's land got escaped under feet.

Precap: marriage on the cards with someone's entry.