part-43

Shivay angrily walked in Anika's apartment but found it empty.

Shiv: where are you?...he asked straightly as soon as she picked his call.

Ani: i am on terrace come here....she replied smiling.

In few minutes; he walked there.

Shiv: Anika...Anika where are you now? he shout frustratedly.

She came out from her hiding place and back hugged him...she kissed his neck.

Shiv: what is all this Anika?...he asked pulling her harshly in front of him.

Ani: nothing i just wanted to meet you, she replied being little shocked seeing his behaviour but then shrugs it all thinking he is angry with her for the she choose to call him.

Flashback

After taking discharge from hospital; Anika called Shivay several times but like always he ignored her calls.

Being frustrated she called Omkara who gave her idea, according to which she made her own video.

She threatened Shivay in that video stating if he won't come to her in next 30 minutes she will do suicide.

Seeing her video Shivay came to her running as he gets scared with the thought of loosing her....he was damn angry on her for threatening him on her life.

Flashback ends.

Shiv: how dare you to threat me on your life?...he shouted angrily.

Ani: so what do you think i should do when you aren't talking to me from last month...you didn't even tell me about your arrival...she said cutely thinking to mend his anger.

Shiv: ohh just shut up...don't act like kid...grow up Anika...he shouted again.

Ani: what you are saying Shivay? You only said you liked it when i behave like kid with you; so don't shout on me now...she said moving closer to him and start caressing his lapel.

He pushed her again, this time Anika lost her temper.

Ani: what are you doing Shivay?...she shouted clutching on her stomach.

Shiv: i am doing nothing Anika you are provoking me to behave like this with you...he said turning his face to other side.

Ani: i am provoking you? Have you saw your own actions? From last month you aren't talking to me properly...you didn't told me about your sudden arrivak...leave all that there your family were announcing you are getting engaged in this evening with someone else when you claims and promised me to marry me. How can you do this?

Shiv: if you know i am getting engaged this evening why are you doing drama?

Ani: what do you mean by drama Shivay? you have spend whole five years with me...then you confessed your love for me...you said you loves me....then what happened to your love now?...tell me what is reason behind your this behaviour?...tell me is someone blackmailing you?...she asked crying little jerking him with his collar.

Shiv: i am Shivay Singh Oberoi...no one can force me to do anything against my will.

Ani: then tell me why are you doing this to me? You love me right?

Shiv: no i don't...i don't love you Ms.Trivedi...i did never.

Ani: but you said you loves me...you can't do this to me now...you will marry me na? You have to marry me...she shouts with tears continuously flowing through her eyes.

Shiv: i will marry you...seriously Anika...marriage happens within two people who are compatible for each other...from which angle do you find us comfortable...i am richest and most desirable bachelor of India...who are you Anika? A bar dancer...no bar singer...i...Shivay Singh Oberoi got interested in you and the result is you standing here...remember whatever you are now is only because of me warna what was your standard zero a big zero...and look towards Tia...she is perfect match for me...what you says rab ne banai jodi types...look at her just perfect...hot and beautiful...rich, same standard as ours....what can i ask for more?...he laughed.

Ani: accha...if you doesn't had anything for me then why you kept me with you?

Shiv: this is your innocence or you are dumb that you still can't understand that i kept you with me just to satisfy my needs...you were time pass for me...waise even after my marriage with Tia i can keep you with me as my mistress you know...it is really ok in our society standards...he said with dirty smirk.

Ani: chheee...chhee...i am feeling ashamed of myself that i loved a person like you who thinks so low about me...how can you? How can you use such terms for me? Don't you feel any shame?

Shiv: my shame? Let me give you a quick reality check...where were your shame when you asked me to be physical with you just because you wanted to get rid of your lost father's memories? How could you got ready to sleep with a man you don't know?

Anika looks down feeling guilty...she knew at this point he is right.

Shiv: first have peek into yourself before pointing a finger on my character...if i am characterless you are not less...so better think before speaking and one more thing we are over...let me repeat i don't have anything for you...no one is blackmailing me..its just that i got bored sleeping with only you and now when i am marrying Tia...i am sure she won't make it big issue if i got intimate with another girls after marriage as she knows rules of our society in fact she is comfortable with it...she isn't self obsessed like you...now i will take your leave as its time for engagement...it won't look good if i made Tia wait more after all she isn't Anika...don't show me your this face again...saying he started walking when he heard her.

Ani: you want to go away from me right? Then go i won't stop you but just tell me what should i tell the one who is coming in this world because of you...she asked plainly without shedding any tear.

Shivay got shocked listening her...have he heard right? or he is misunderstanding her words?

Shiv: what do you mean?...he asked turning back to her.

Ani: i mean is i am PREGNANT with your baby Mr.Shivay Singh Oberoi; now tell me what should i tell your child?

Shiv: i really don't know if you are really pregnant or you are just lieing to be with me so if you are really pregnant then do ABORTION...i don't want you to take advantage for being pregnant by me; i can't accept you because of baby...i can't accept baby from you, people will call it illegitimate..do abortion our society won't accept it...he said throwing a bundle of notes on her face and went out.

Precap: Anika wents to hill area.