part-41

Target: 130 votes

Its been nearly two months Shivay haven't talked with Anika properly; whenever she calls him he makes excuses saying he is busy in some work or with clients.

Anika feeling heartbroken...negative thoughts started disturbing her making her health go down.

At apartment,

Anika was sitting on bed being tired as she had extremely hectic day, coming back she had little food...she was waiting for Shivay to call her.

She gets happy when she finally received a call from him.

Ani: how are you?...she asked excitely.

Shiv: i just called you to inform i am coming tomorrow...just settled into jet ok now bye...saying he cuts the call.

Anika chuckled sadly...the person who used to understand her condition from her tone now can't see how her health becoming down with his cold behaviour...neverthless she is happy that finally she can meet him tomorrow...she is so sure that he will come to her as soon as he lands.

Planning for his arrival Anika slept unknowingly.

Next morning,

She wakes up from uncomfortable position...she turned her neck sideways feeling strain into it...she rubs her throat and chest region feeling weird...in no time she ran towards washroom and start vomiting uncontrollably emptying every content from her stomach.

She sat on floor leaning to nearby wall feeling tired to even walk into bedroom...

"Shivay why are you troubling your love so much? You knew its my biggest fear to lose you...still you are distancing yourself from me...what happened with you suddenly? I health is getting worse thinking those bad things seeing your behaviour"...she thought with closed eyes.

Next moment all his promises flash in front of her...giving her courage. She stands with support of wall and splash some water on her face shooing drowsiness from her eyes.

"he is coming Anika...now don't make him feel guilty seeing your tired face...i trust you Shivay...your Anika trust you and our love"...she said in confident tone glancing herself into mirror.

After doing her daily routine she went to her office...she was sitting into her table doing some works when a peon knocked and ask her to went to boss's cabin...he will be assigning some important client to her.

Anika knocked on cabin door before entering in.

Needa her boss....sweet by nature but very strict and punctual when it comes on work.

Ne: yes Anika come have a sit...ok so seeing your works i am really impressed...you indeed a good and determinant candidate...so i am thinking to suggest your name for promotion...she said happily.

Ani: thank you ma'am...she replied happily.

Ne: but as you know getting promotion means your responsibilities will be increasing too...and i am pretty sure you can handle them as well...can you?

Ani: of course ma'am i can...i will...i promise i won't let you down.

Ne: that's the spirits...i like your this quality very well...anyways as i have gave you news about your success so it is my duty to say your responsibility  too...Anika nodded in yes.

Ne: so yes...as we all knows the name of Oberoi empire...they are important client for company and i know you had already work for them so you must be knowing small details about them and very comfortable to work with them again.

Ani: i don't get you ma'am...she said confusingly.

Ne: its very simple Anika there is big wedding event going to happen at Oberoi's...so they have given us opportunity to serve them...so i am giving you chance to be wedding planner to Oberoi's...here are the details and yehh...they want to announce same news in front of media so you will be also greeting media.

Ani: okay ma'am...she answered still confused about who is going to marry? Why Shivay doesn't mention it to her earlier...she was about to stand but sat back holding her head as it spin badly.

Ne: are you ok? Shall i call doctor?... she asked worriedly.

Ani: no no...i am ok...she said closing her eyes to relax and then stand up, thanking Needa she went out. 

Thinking who is getting married she sat into car...when her phone rang.

Ani: finally you remember me...i thought i doesn't exist in this world for you she said smiling.

Om: ahh...its nothing like that besides who dares to forgot a friend like you; tell me how are you?

Ani: i am fine but you know what your brother is making me mad.

Om: why? What happened?

Ani: from the time he went away from me to abroad he doesn't talked to me properly even once...god knows what happened to him and today i received news about wedding happening in Oberoi mansion that news too he haven't told me...she said angrily; while he laughed.

Ani: don't laugh you donkey and tell me who is getting married you or Rudy?...she asked annoyingly..

Om: ohh...shit that means you seriously don't know?

Ani: i think i said the same thing to you just now....she answered rolling her eyes.

Om: that means it was secret and i spilled it to you.

Ani: what secret?

Om: umm...nothing i just can say that nor me neither Rudy is getting married...ok now reach to the office soon may be surprise is waiting for you there...he said and quickly ends the call.

"All these Oberoi's are mad...totally mad they will made me mad too, i shouldn't think about them...Shivay just come back soon...i will show you my worth...you made me cry behind you..." she thought wiping her tears.

Dri: ma'am office is here...the driver said her seeing engrossed in herself.

Ani: ohh...thank you bhaiya...saying she went out...glancing the big board Oberoi empire she took long breath and enters in.

"why i am feeling like these"...she thought rubbing her throat and heart.

Precap: big announcement.