part-51

Anika woke up next morning...she felt tight hold on her wrist...she turned and saw Shivay have hold her hand, he was sleeping sitting on floor while leaning on bed.

"doesn't he slept last night?"...she thought when suddenly she felt urged to throw up...she ran to washroom cupping her mouth and start emptying her stomach.

Shivay too woke up listening sounds of coughing...he ran to her and held her on shoulder...he made her wash mouth after she dones as she felled tired due to vomiting. 

Shiv: okay?...he asked as she leaned back on his chest closing her eyes.

Anika nodded and started walking slowly taking support of the wall.

Shiv: no need to walk...he said picking her in his arms.

Shiv: you should have woken me up...why did you ran like that alone? What if something happened to baby?...he asked concernly while making her sit on bed.

Ani: i was alone from the starting of this pregnancy...that time too...i handled myself alone...don't worry about baby...i won't let anything happened to it...she uttered angrily. Although she have issues with him still it hurted her somewhere when he cared only about baby.

Shiv: ok...leave it...tell me what will my love like to have in breakfast?

Anika smiled inwardly as he called her love like always and instead of baby he is asking what she want to eat.

Ani: butter chicken with naan...she said licking her lips.

Shiv: ahh...no....that is unhealthy for baby's health besides who eats chicken in breakfast? I will make some scrambled eggs with a glass of milk and spinach sandwiches...saying he went out without listening to her.

After sometime,

Shivay came back with breakfast tray. He shaked his head in disbelief when he saw her sitting in inappropriate position.

Shiv: Anika, don't sit like this...baby will feel discomfort...here is your healthy breakfast.

Anika made faces looking at food.

Ani: i don't want to eat it...i want to have something like spicy pickle.

Shiv: love...don't make faces...i have read in book that this food is nutritious for baby's growth and in this stage you have to eat healthy for baby's proper growth...your first trimester is about to end...have this look its looking so amazing...he said forwarding sandwich.

Ani: what is amazing in this? It is looking green...green..yuckk...

Shiv: don't you know green in colour of mother nature so we all should respect it.

Shiv: good girl...he said wiping her mouth as she completed eating her food.

Ani: at least get me a cup of ginger tea...your so called healthy breakfast has already spoiled taste of my tongue.

Shiv: tea contains tannin which is...

Ani: harmful for baby's health so Anika cannot have it...i knew it from starting....don't you have office?

Shiv: no i have taken leave...i want to be with baby every moment its growing in you...he smiled...anyways tell me what are you doing now?

Ani: its still morning so i will go back to sleep as i am really tired.

Shiv: tired from what? From sitting idly? You have became lazy log Anika...he laughed...come let's go for a walk...and i don't want to hear no from you....come

Anika walked behind him knowing he won't listen to her...

Shiv: what are you doing?...he asked after they come back from walk as she sat on couch in hall.

Ani: can't you see? I am watching TV...she uttered changing channel.

Shiv: that's what i am asking...why you are watching this nonsense?

Ani: this is not nonsense...you can't call my Rritik Roshan's film Krish3 nonsense.

Shiv: okay...i'll say directly...you cannot watch this action movies it will have bad impact on baby's mind..he said switching off TV.

Ani: ahh...you are getting on my nerves now...she said walking to her room.

Anika is now almost 6'th month pregnant soon she will be entering her last trimester.

In this whole time Shivay was with her...he has grown very concern for Anika and baby...anika can feel it from his behevior...she can see his efforts but she still isn't ready to give him his right on her and their baby back...she cannot forgot how he behaved with her when she needed him the most...she don't wanna be trap again with him as the fear of him leaving her again was engulfed into her mind badly....she cannot take a risk now...its not about only her now its about baby too...

Shivay understood her pov very well as he knows he deserves her cold behaviour for his deeds and he is ready to let her take her own time to forgive him but he never compromised anything related to her or baby...from waking up with her for morning walk to attending parental classes with her...from making her eat healthy to handle her small-small chores...he does everything happily like a husband will do for his pregnant wife for her happiness.....

Precap: Pinky's visit...