part-11

It's been so many days to the incident happens, neither shivay nor anika called each other but both missing each other like hell.

Shivay was in his office and anika in her home, when omkara enters in his room.

Om: what happens shivay you seems so much disturbed from last week.

Shiv: kuch nahi.

Om: as your wish don't tell waise anika nahi aa rahi bahot dinose theek toh hai na woh?

Shiv: don't know yaar we fought last week she's having so much expectations from me and..

Om: and as being shivay singh oberoi you can't accept her.

Shiv: don't take her side om you are my brother you know what happened last week...and he narrated how both fought.

Om: she is also right at her point.

Shiv: but om...

Om: leave it you can't understand saying he left cabin.

Shivay is sitting on his chair, he takes out his phone and opens his gallery which is full of hers and theirs photos seeing them he starts remembering the one of the beautiful day in his life when he got anika.

Flashback

It's been 2 days that both anika and shivay signed the contract but as per anika's wish he gave her money for her father's treatment.

Her father's operation is going on, both shivika were sitting out. Anika is praying for her father and shivay himself don't know why he is with her.

Anyone can say how selflessly she loves her father that she sold herself for his treatment.

doctor comes out from the OT,

Ani: my papa is out of danger right?

Dr: sorry miss.anika we can't able to save your father he is no more, saying he went from their leaving her crying on her faith.

She started crying vigorously seeing her in that condition shivay started feeling bad.

Both perfomed his last ritual and shivay shifts anika to his apartment. She is not responding to anything happening around her.

It's been 15 days to her father's death but shivay didn't leave her for even a second and taking her care making her comfortable with him.

He didn't talked with her about the contract even once.

After some more days,

Anika is fully comfortable with him but the sorrowness of her father still not leaving her, till now she started working in shivay's office.

After returning from office,

Both went in her apartment,

Shivay is sitting in hall working on laptop when anika comes their with mug of coffee in her hand handling it to him she sats besides him.

Shiv: still working on laptop he asked kya hua anika? Kuch baat karni hai kya?

Ani: hmm..she hummed.

He kept his laptop aside.

Shiv: bolo.

Ani: shivay mujhe...mujhe papa ki bahot yaad aa rahi hai.

Shiv: i know anika tumko unki yaad aati hai lekin it's been a month you have to forgot him.

Ani: sobbing hmm...i know but mujhse nahi ho raha hai maine bahot time try kiya.