part-28

Shivay saw Anika lost in her thoughts he was about to move towards her, when he saw a man pointing gun towards Anika.

He gets so shocked, fear of losing her engulf in his mind making it numb.

The man fired bullet from gun, it started running towards Anika, chasing with the speed of wind.

Without thinking anything, Shivay runs to her and hugged her, making Anika confused on sudden hug nevertheless she reciprocated, keeping her hands on his back.

Anika felt something like hot liquid touched her palm which she had placed on Shivay's lower back, confusingly she takes her hand back to look what is that liquidy thing.

She gets shock when she sees her hand fully red with blood, then she realised Shivay isn't breaking hug. She broke the hug forcefully, only to witness Shivay struggling to keep his eyes open.

She made him sit on floor and start patting his cheek, her mind is still not accepting the fact he is wounded.

Once again her eyes felled on his cheeks where she had tapped from her blooded hands leaving red imprinting...this time her brain won the battle finally letting her know that what just happened in few seconds back.

Her eyes get filled with tears, words not coming out from her throat, her body went numb, before a loud scream escaped from her mouth.

Ani: Shiiiivvvvaaaayyyy......she shouted loudly followed by uncontrollable tears.

He is still struggling to keep his eyes open laying her her lap.

Ani: Shivay....Shivay why did you do this? Shivay...she shaked him vigorously.

He grabs her palm with lots difficulty.

Shiv: love look at me...he said slowly as pain engulf in his body.

Ani: koi pyaar wyaar nahi karte aap mere se...agar karte toh yeh nahi karte aap mere saath...she replied angrily.

Shiv: khud se jyaada tumhe chahta hoon mein Anika....see even i proved my love to you...i saved you he said with weak smile.

Ani: mujhe aapki koi baat nahi sunni...sunna aapne main aapse koi baat nahi karungi.

Shiv: love i don't have much time now....i want to confess for the last time i love you....i love you...saying he closed his eyes making her shock.

Ani: Shiv....Shivay....Shivay open your eyes don't play like this...open your eyes damn it....she shouted again.

Khanna heard her scream and come towards them but gets stumbled when he saw his boss in pool of blood.

Kh: mam, mam....what happened to sir? He asked Anika who is sitting numbly.

He jerked her little.

Kh: mam, let's take sir to the hospital saying he pick Shivay and move towards car.

He placed Shivay on Anika's lap who were crying uncontrollably.

Ani: khanna ji...Shivay ko kuch nahi hoga na?

Kh: no mam, sir will be alright soon saying he speed up car.

They reached hospital,

Doctors took Shivay in the ward, Anika sit out without doing anything while khanna went to complete formalities after he informed about incident to Oberoi family.

After few minutes,

Whole Oberoi family reached at hospital,

They saw Anika sitting there quietly, Pinky was about to move towards her when khanna stand in front of Anika.

Pin: Khanna move aside, i want to talk with her...Pinky said angrily.

Kh: mam, mam calm down...she isn't in condition to answer you.

Pin: khanna side hatt....Khanna knew its impossible for him to handle Pinky so he gestures Omkara to handle her.

Om: chhoti maa...come here saying he drag Pinky with him and indicates Rudra to look after Anika.

Whole family were waiting to get news of Shivay in VIP room while Anika is sitting on the bench just out of ward where Shivay has been taken.

Rudra trying hard to make Anika speak something but she isn't reacting to him, sighing he went to family back.

Om: Rudy, i have told you to be with Anika then why did you come here? He asked angrily knowing how much emotional his friend is.

Ru: Om...i am trying to talk to her but she isn't reacting....she is your close friend may be she opens up to you...aap jao unke pass i will handle family....waise bhi i guess she needs more support then our family he said staring at him family angrily, who were sitting like nothing happen in serious.

Om: okk...you stay here make sure chhoti maa won't come out.

Ru: ok om...saying he went in, while Omkara moves towards Anika.

Om: Anika...he called her.

She glance him for few seconds before throwing herself in his arms, putting her head on his chest. She started crying again, while he is saying some consoling words to her.

Ani: Om...Shivay will be ok na? Unko kuch nahi hoga na? she asked between her sobs.

Om: kuch nahi hoga Shivay ko...hmm...stop crying now...you know Shivay once said me he can't bear tears in your eyes he said wiping her tears.

Anika sob for little more time and then composed herself realising she was crying for Shivay in front of Omkara and even was leaning in his arms.

Ani: i am sorry...she moves back.

Om: its ok....Anika trust me Shivay will be alright soon.

Ani: hmm...she just hummed not knowing what to answer him back.

Om: can i ask what is going between you guys? There he took bullet for you and here you crying for him. What is going between you two? He asked trying to divert her mind.

Ani: Om...om...woh actually...she was struggling to complete words.

Om: Ok...before you start let me tell you i know about your being his partner in umm....you get it right?

Anika looks at him with wide eyes.

Om: don't try to scare me with your eyes....i know you very well....if you wanted some help, being my bestfriend you should ask help from me but no...how the great Anika Trivedi spread her hands in front of anyone.

Ani: Om...i can explain.

Om: what will you explain? That you got ready to sleep with my brother just for sake of some money? He shouted in anger.

Ani: Om....enough you are my best friend but that doesn't me i will let you point finger on my character, i agree i wouldn't said you anything if you said same thing to me one month back....but abhi no one has right to point on my love.

Om: love? What do you mean by love? He asked in confusion.

Ani: i love him....doesn't your brother told you that?

Om: no he doesn't....ok i accept the fact that you love Shivay but about him?

Ani: he also loves me....she said confidently.

Om: may ask how?

Ani: he propose me officially.

Om: but that doesn't make any sense Anika....that was your private affair.

Ani: ok so you want me to prove you publically fine....he is laying in hospital because of me...the bullet from which he got shot was actually fired for me....she said again tears make their way from her eyes, while Omkara gets happy that finally two important persons of his life accepted each other.

Precap: Shivay's operation....