part-46

Anika came out after getting ready while Omkara was standing out of guest room waiting for her.

Ani: thank you...thank you so much Om...i can't thank you enough i owe my life to you for this...she said with tears.

Om: it's ok Anika...you were my brother's responsibility whom he left don't know why he is doing this stupidity...i just hope he get some sense in his head before marriage.

Ani: and what if he doesn't get?

Om: then what i will marry you...i won't let you be down...now let's get down or else chhoti maa will come to call us.

Nodding in yes Anika started walking ahead when Omkara calls her; she turns back giving him confused look.

He came forward and held her hand making her shock.

Ani: Om what are you doing?...she said freeing her hand from his grip awkwardly.

Om: Anika for family we are getting married so isn't it obvious to hold each other's hand at least for family.

Anika thought for some seconds then finally entwined her hand around his arm...its really awkward for Anika to hold his hand like this as she have never ever been closed with any man before except Shivay.

Both walked down; Shivay's heart swell in happiness...his Anika is looking really gorgeous in her beautiful baby pink ghagra with that deep neck blouse...definitely the centre of attraction for today...

They started climbing small stairs to go on stage as Pinky asked them to...Shivay and Tia were already on stage.

While climbing on Anika's leg tripped into her own long ghagra causing her to stumble...seeing which Shivay's heart came into throat with fear of losing his baby...he quickly ran towards her to hold her but before he reach to her Omkara wrapped his hands around her waist to prevent her from falling.

Shivay stand still...anger raised in his veins seeing some other man near his love...he clench his hand tightly to control himself...Anika clutch on her stomach being scared.

Da: are you ok putter?...she asked worriedly.

Anika nodded still in afraid state.

Pinky asked Shivay and Tia to exchange the rings first...Shivay took ring in his hand to make Tia wore it but his gaze were fixed on Anika.

Sh: Shivay you are making Tia wait too much hurry up my son...make her yours officially.

Shivay gave cold glare to Shakti as he gets distracted from Anika...he was about to slide ring when mistakenly it slips from his hand...it started rolling and directly went near Anika's feet making her shock....neverthless she was about to bend to pick it up but before Pinky stopped her nodding no and herself picked it to handover Shivay.

Ti: Shivay baby...do it quickly i want to see what you brought for me...she chirped.

Shivay gave last look to Anika to see what she reacts but he got dishearten seeing her expressionless face...he made Tia wore ring everyone clapped.

Da: Om...come on putter now you and Anika exchange rings.

Sometime later...Anika walked to guest room to take rest as per Pinky's advice...she was about to lock the door when Shivay holds door in between.

Ani: what are you doing here? See i don't want to create any scene here...i don't want to spoil Omkara's happiness so just leave me alone...she said trying to push him out but instead he pushed her inside and locked the door.

Shiv: Omkara's happiness? Wow... Impressive...he said sarcastically while clapping.

Ani: Shivay why did you closed the door? What will someone think?

Shiv: let anyone think whatever they want...you tell me why did you come back again in my life? Why did you agreed to marry Om? I know you wanted the tag of being Oberoi...that's why right? I know all your promises were fake...where your true love went when you agreed to marry someone else other than me?...answer me damn it...he shouted angrily...grabbing her arms tightly.

Ani: yes...i agreed to marry Omkara...yes i agreed...you are absolutely right i want the tag of being Oberoi...so that no one dares to call my baby illegitimate...not that i can't do my baby's upbringing without surname...i wanted to be Oberoi so that my baby could get a father...after all a child needs both of parents a mother and a father too..who knows this better than orphan like me whose mother left her as soon as i entered in this world and my father left me too...then the person whom i loved madly who was my whole world left me... she said taunting him but a layer of tear appeared in her eyes.

Shiv: you are still unable to justify your love to me Anika...all these explanations were baseless.

Ani: who said i still love you?...my love vanished on the moment you said me to kill my baby...i have loved Shivay in Shivay Singh Oberoi...but the person is standing in front of me right now is nor Shivay neither SSO...he is that jerk who wished to kill his own child...

Shivay's tongue got tightened...he know she is right.

Ani: don't make more mess in my life and now if you got your answers then go out i need to rest...she said pushing him out and locked door on his face.

Shiv: Anika...he again stopped her.

Ani: no Shivay...not now...never...go from here before i start hating my own baby the way i started having my love...

Precap: everyone got to know about Anika's pregnancy.