part-34

It's been nearly a week that Shivay got discharged from hospital and he is living with Anika.

Since he can't attend office with these health conditions...whenever he used to rest some or other one calls him for signature or for other official purposes.

Shivay is sitting leaning on bedrest, while Anika is feeding him soup on which he is throwing tantrums.

Ani: Shivay from when did you started showing this tantrums? Just have this soup and take rest...she said being annoyed.

Shiv: hehe...i love to annoy you baby... have you forgot how many tantrums you showed me when you are on your days?

Ani: haan...haan...haslo but remember Mr.Oberoi when i will be pregnant i will show you double tantrums and you have to fulfill all my cravings by yourself.

"i am not able to even move, how can i ..." Shivay thought.

Ani: Shivay...listen to me...she was about to say further but his phone rang.

Anika frustratedly handover it to him.

Shiv: yes Mishra papers are ready?

Mi: yes sir...

Shiv: ok then can you bring it to Anika's flat?

Mi: sure sir i will be there in few time...saying he cuts the call.

Ani: what happened?

Shiv: nothing...Mishra is coming with some papers.

Ani: ohh...till he coming let me give you sponge bath...she said unbuttoning his shirt.

Shiv: why you always get desperate to give me bath...he asked mischievously.

Ani: make my fun now...when you will all fine and come to me i will ask you same question be ready to answer then.

Shiv: don't you think it is bad to back answer your boyfriend?

Ani: don't you think it's bad to tease your lovely girlfriend on such topics?

Shiv: hhhooo...baby at least don't remove my bottom...kuch toh sharam karo...he said trying to stop her from remove his pants; which she removed still...giving him you are disgusting look.

Shiv: meri ijjat...he whined like a kid.

Ani: uttar gayi...waise you are behaving like i am seeing you without clothes for the first time...she said wiping his arms with sponge.

Shiv: heyy bhagwaan...why did you gave me such shameless girlfriend... baby for at least keeping my respect don't use this language.

Ani: accha...who started first?...she asked with annoyed look on which he smiled sheepishly.

They were talking randomly, when the door bell rang.

Shiv: i think Mishra reached, go Anika open the door or else he will damage my eardrum with constant ringing.

Ani: let him rang...first let me make you wore this shirt.

Shiv: you have covered my lower body only upper is bare...what is there to hide it from Mishra?...he asked irritatingly as Anika were adamantly making him wore shirt.

Shiv: love...we both have same body so no need to cover it from Mishra...he complained again.

Ani: accha...if you both have same body then why are you sitting here go and sit like statue in some shop bare bodied...what is there to hide? All men have same body she mimicked him.

Ani: why are you moving stay still...jo mera hai woh mera hai...you can't show yourself to anyone else...she said being annoyed.

Shivay smiled at his girlfriend's possessiveness.

Ani: why are you smiling like idiot? close this button before i open the door...she order and went out to open the door.

He gulp down lump formed in his throat thinking what happened her suddenly.

Mishra came inside bedroom and gave papers Shivay asked for to him.

Shivay signed on the papers after reading them and handovers it to Anika.

Anika looks at him with questionable eyes before reading them.

Ani: power of attorney on my name...she asked to confirmed what she read is right or not.

Mi: yes ma'am sir gave you authority.

Ani: but i don't want it...why me Shivay?...you can give it to Om or Ru too...

Shiv: about Om so you know he is not at all interested in business and about Rudy then he is not mature enough to have this responsibility.

Ani: then you should give it to Shakti uncle or Tej uncle.

Shiv: you know i trust you more than i do to anyone else and i know you are capable to all of these.

Ani: no Shivay, i don't want to have this responsibility...she denied again.

Shiv: why you don't want?

Ani: i don't want as i know people will taunt me saying i took over your property, i don't want any arguments between us due to business.

Shiv: let people talk whatever they want...if you started thinking what people think then what they actually think?

Ani: its not funny Shivay.

Shiv: no need to be worried about people's thinking love...let them do their work you do your and second thing what's mine is yours too...then why we will be fighting on that?...please say yes at least for my sake.

Ani: ok...but only for you, as you know i am not interested in money.

Shiv: i know....he smiled giving her papers.

Precap: Shivay feeling helpless