part-32

After hugging him and crying her heart out, Anika broke the hug making him confused.

Ani: i don't want to talk to you. How dare you to close your eyes immediately after saying you love me, you didn't wait till i replied you back. I was feeling like neither i able to reply you back nor will i get chance to listen it from you again...she complained like a child.

Shiv: are you shouting on SSO?

Ani: yes...i am its my right to shout at you after the stunt you did... I can even slap you to being selfish for saving my life.

Shiv: come on slap me....he said showing her his cheek.

She stare him for few seconds and kissed on his cheek.

Shiv: aree, you are supposed to slap me but you toh kissed me, but love let me remind you i am not a kid to be kissed on cheek, i am yours mature man...he said smirking.

Ani: don't fly so high, once let you get discharge from this hospital then i will show you what is the real maturity.

Shiv: ohh...wild billi is back in action.

Ani: aap pehle ghar chalo, phir main batati hoon aapko...she said fake angrily making him smile.

Shiv: waise love we still didn't married yet then why did you filled your partition?

Ani: ohh...bete ki...i forgot to tell you.

Shiv: so, tell me my ears are yours.

Ani: the thing is when i went to mandir priest told me to perform pooja, but then he said ke only married woman can do it, so i can not perform it.

Shiv: and you being adamant didn't stopped.

Ani: beech mein mat boliye na...ha toh i was saying...i climb that stairs without break and when i reach in main temple on hill, priest present over there said me same thing which that previous pandit said, i was sad about i can't complete pooja but then my head started spinning and i straight away fall in mata rani's leg and the sindoor laying on her feet got applied on my partition, pandit ji was saying mata rani herself approve me as your married wife...she explains Shivay with smile adoring on her face with last explanation.

Shiv: seems like someone is getting so desperate to marry me...he teased her.

Ani: bilkul...i am dying to be your wife...i want you whole for myself...i love you so much.

Shiv: i love you two...he kissed on her forehead.

Ani: Shivay...i want to stay with you 24*7...i want to pamper you....she said.

Shiv: but how will you be with me all day love? Thing will be different if i was fit and fine but after my accident how will my family allow to live me alone?

Ani: i know how much your family loves you...i just witness their care for you...she said sarcastically and move out angrily.

"what happened to her?" asked Rudra entering in ward.

Before Shivay can answer Khanna spoke,

Kh: it must be sir's fault which mad her angry warna mam isn't like this.

Shiv: done taking her side?

Om: leave him Shivay, tell us what made her angry?

Shiv: she wants to stay with me 24x7. Now tell me is it possible?

Om: so you refused her?

Shiv: off course, do i have any other option?

Om: yes, you have...go and live with her in her flat.

Shiv: and what about family?

Om: our family is least bothered about you so just go to the person who loves you more...i will handle family.

Shiv: are you sure?

Om: yehh...i am, waise where did she gone?

Shiv: i don't know...but soon she will be back as she can't stay angry on me for longer.

Om: you rest, i will make arrangements for your discharge saying he went out.

After sometime,

Omkara come back along with Rudra,

Anika was sitting on couch, trying to pretend that she is least bothered about Shivay.

Om: Shivay, let's change your clothes...saying he started to changing Shivay's cloth but by mistake he touch Shivay's wound.

Shiv: ahh...Shivay hissed closing his eyes.

Ani: what are doing Om? Do carefully his wounds are still fresh...move aside i will do it...saying she literally pushed him away from Shivay.

Rudra was looking at them in confusion, he know they both love each other but how can she change his clothes without being embarrass or shy?

Shivay understood Rudy's mind and gestures Om to take him out before he witness more, Om went out taking Rudy not before giving teasing smile to Shivay.

Anika stared at his injury, her eyes started watering.

Ani: it must be paining like hell...why did you come in middle?

Shiv: it's not paining love...relax he tried to wipe her tears but she moved away.

Ani: why did you come between? I have no one to cry for me after my death but you have your full family...her these lines hurted him.

Shiv: hey...don't you dare to talk about your death...you don't have that permission, and about family so let me clear you one thing you are also my family even more important then rest of anyone...you are my life...my everything...how can you think i will let you get even a scratch...i love you Anika...i love you so much...he cupped her face.

Ani: i love you too...she whispered still shedding tears.

Shiv: btw...you look jungli billi when you cry...see how your eyes became dark...he teased her.

Ani: bagad bille...these all is because of you...you can't imagine under what situation i went seeing you like that...she pouted like cute child.

Shiv: do you love me this much?

Ani: you still have doubt?

Shiv: no...no i know you loves me and i love you too....now make things ready i am going home, i don't like to be in this stupid atmosphere...he chuckled while she feels sad as he denied her wish to be with him.

Precap: Shivay went with Anika