part-48

Anika was sitting in front of mirror after Janhvi and Pinky made her ready for marriage....her eyes fell on her dried mehndi on the name Omkara...tear escaped from her eyes remembering how she used to tease Shivay saying she won't write his name in her hands during their wedding and he used to answer write name or not...i have already written my name Shivay on your heart now no one...not even she herself cannot wipe it.

Ani: today my hands have different name and my heart have hate for you Shivay...she whispered.

"you still have very precious thing of mine in you Anika that you can't remove from you...my baby"...said Shivay smirking.

Ani: why you came here? Why are you again and again showing me your face?...she shouted angrily and tried to push him but he wasn't there anymore.

Shiv: i'm here love...he said from another corner of room.

Ani: why you are troubling me Shivay?

Jaanam dekh lo mit gayi duriyaan..
Main yaha hoon yaha hoon...
Yaha hoon...yaha..

Shiv: remeber Anika you are my love...only mine....only i have right on you...on your everything....see my...my baby is in you...he again pointed.

Tum chupa na sakogi main woh raaz hoon...
Tum bhula na sakogi woh andaaz hoon...

Ani: this is not your baby...this is Omkara's baby...he accepted it in front of whole family...soon he will accept in front of whole world...she shouted.

Shiv: accha...but you and me both knows the truth love...the baby in your womb is mine...its result of my love in you...its Anika and Shivay's...its Shivay's...no one can change the fact...he laughed.

Goonjta hoon jo dil mein toh hairaan ho kyu?
Main tumhare hi dil ki toh aawaj hoon...

Shiv: mera baccha...my baby...i won't let you live in peace with my brother and my baby Anika...you have to pay for this...he smirked badly.

Ani: chale jao...just get out from here...she shouted throwing showpiece on mirror where she has seen Shivay laughing evilly.

Om: what happened Anika? Why did you shouted loudly? and this mirror how it broke?...Omkara entered into her room as soon as he heard her screaming.

Ani: wohh...wohh...she pointed towards mirror and went unconscious.

Om: Anika...Anika...he patted her cheeks but she doesn't opened her eyes...he kept her on bed and called doctor who informed them her B.P dropped may be due to stress of marriage.

After sometime,

Pan: call the brides for further rituals.

Pin: ji panditji...let's go jethani ji's.

Pinky descended downstairs with Anika while Janhvi with Tia.

Shivay's gaze freeze on Anika...she is looking damn beautiful...she is looking same as he imagined her to be when she would be his bride...wearing light Pink coloured lehenga...she wasn't wearing much jewellery he knows she hates too much jewelleries....she was looking eternal with small neck piece along with long jhumkas and mang tikka with that red chura which have added more to enhance her beauty...

Pinky purposefully walked with Anika near shitia's wedding mandap, as Anika was wearing ghunghat she was unable to see groom's face....she was about to climb in Shivay's mandap making his heart swell with happiness...but before she could climb on Pinky interrupts.

Pin: ohh my mata...jethani ji's my daughter-in-law is with yous and yours is with me...we dids mistakes... Tia comes here your groom Shivay is heres...and Anika you go theres your groom Omkara is theres...that's when Shivay came back in reality.