part-24

Ani: you never force me to have sex with you....haan its true that it wasn't love making all the time from your side...it wasn't even from my side always. Sometime it was need for each other to calm us, to make sure that we both are there for other one in every thick and thin.

Shiv: but Aniii...having lust is bad thing in every relation be it the relation of girlfriend-boyfriend or husband and wife and i had lust for you, i even have it now too...after falling in love with you. I have tried my level best but always gives in my lust and come to you for it he said guiltily....looking down.

Ani: Shivay...idher dekhiye meri taraf saying he make her look in her eyes. Now tell me have you felt same lusty feelings for girl other then me in my presence?

Shiv: i swear Aniii...in your absence also i didn't give a damn to any other girl toh how come in your presence i will see any other girl? He asked innocently making her smile.

Ani: see...even in my absence also you didn't stare any other girl then how can you say that i can doubt on your love?

Shiv: then what about the wild thoughts, the lust i felt when i looked at you?

Ani: its human nature Shivay...... fulfiling bodies need isn't wrong at all. The lust, sex, desires is the rule of nature followed by every individual and i don't think you are doing anything wrong if you have desires or need for me even i have you you but if it is beyond your partner...i mean if anyone imagines all this things with others rather then their respective partner is definitely wrong and one more thing no need of feel bad if you getting this thoughts ok...she said placing a forehead kiss making him better.

Ani: Shivay...

Shiv: hmm....

Ani: make me yours again...

Shiv: just because me you need not to do this Aniii...

Ani: no...its nothing like that i want this day memorable for life time and after your confession if we will not do this it will be incomplete day.

Shiv: but Anika...

Ani: no if or but...its just you and me today....please make me yours pura haq se (with full right) saying she placed her lips on his kissing him showing her passion for him.

Shiv: i love you...he said breaking kiss panting heavenly.

Ani: i love you too...

Shivay kissed her on forehead making her feel content as according to her forehead kisses are much valuable and shows how much you cared for the person you kissed....

In return she also kissed him and lie down on bed.

Coming over her he took his own time to stare at her, to appreciation her who got ready just for him....just as his...

Shiv: Anii...may i? He asked liked gentleman on which she nodded being shy.

He was surprised to see her blushing after years as she were so comfortable being around him that her shyness went away from her.

Cupping her face he kissed her on eyes followed by cheeks lastly on her nose getting glare from her in response as he very well knew that how she gets irrited when he touches her nose still he choose to do it just for teasing her.

Lining more close to her he wished her again...

Shiv: happy anniversary love...

This man never fail to make her feel special with his small gestures and today he made her life beautiful bless.

He sealed his lips with her promising that no matter what he will always be with her to love her.

Slowly he removed her earrings, saying sweet words to her. Coming forward he unpinned her pallu and started worshipping her with almost care...not in hurry, slowly making himself remind again and again that the girl lying in his arms is pure gem.

Opening her blouse he kissed on her heart while she could do is feel herself top on the world for getting loved by him.

Pampering so many lovebites on her neck and cleavage region he moved down thrusting his tongue near her navel making her moan loudly.

Finally worshipping, playing, teasing, licking her enough he removed his boxers leaving himself naked.

Again taking her permission lastly he thrust his little member into her. The night followed by so much of love making.

Precap: Shivay teasing Anika but for what?🤔🤔