part-20

Anika opens her eyes when she started feeling cold air hitting her.

Ani: where are we Shivay? She asked rubbing her palms over her arms.

Shiv: Delhi...he answered casually.

Ani: i don't feeling so...i don't think its Delhi.

Shiv: why so? he asked narrowing his eyes.

Ani: because i am feeling so much cold...isn't it weird i mean its just starting of December and i am feeling so much cold.

Shiv: ohh...in that way so you are smart enough...well guess baby we aren't in Delhi we are in Ooty.

Ani: heyy...you are joking? I know you are joking.

Shiv: look around baby...there are so much boards in tamilian...and if we are in Delhi then who puts tamil boards?

Anika look at him in shock.

Shiv: what?

Ani: i should asking that what are we doing here instead Delhi?

Shiv: i have kidnapped you miss. Anika Trivedi he said coming dangerously closed to her on which she slapped on his shoulder.

Ani: Shivay...what are you saying? Why did you kidnap me and took me in this unknown place she asked being horrified.

Shiv: baby...you are acting like you are with some unknown...ok so i will change my worlds...i have not kidnap you i have steal you from whole world...he said with smile.

Ani: Shivay Singh Oberoi smiling impressive.

Shiv: umm...no its not Shivay Singh Oberoi baby...its only Shivay.

Ani: why did you steal me? You could have asked me...and what about conference in Delhi?

He smile evilly...making her shocked.

Ani: don't tell me lied about that... seroiusly....oo...god by the way why you took me here suddenly?

Shiv: just want to spend some alone time with you...he said kissing her hand.

Ani: Shivay what about office? What about meetings? New projects...? Have you lost it just for fun you leaved work she asked in irritation.

Shiv: cool down girl...you are currently out from your character... you are behaving like typical sso.

Ani: Shivay have you eaten something wrong last night? Or have i kicked you out of bed hurting your head.

Shiv: here i had taken her for outing and she is behaving like she isn't interested in it...he said twisting his mouth.

Ani: accha...sorry but at least tell me why suddenly this outing?

Shiv: i don't want to talk with you... you spoiled my mood.

Ani: Shivay...she called him but he ignored her.

After sometime,

Both reached at hotel,

Ani: you booked a room in hotel?

Ignoring her question he went for check in...

Re: hello mr.obeoi...we heartly welcome you in your own oberoi's hotel.

Shiv: are our rooms ready?

Re: yess...here is your sweet honeymoon suite's key and here it is for mam he said handling them two different keys.

In lift,

Ani: abhi itna bhi kya ghussa Shivay?

Shiv: ab maine kya kiya?

Ani: toh...why did you booked two different rooms? Abhi kya mere saath room share karne se problem hai? she asked angrily.

Shiv: mad girl, here we will gonna stay as boss and intern then how can you think i will allow you to let me live with same room? It will have bad impression on staff.

Ani: oohhh...so wow just great the kaji aankhon wala bagad billa gonna live in honeymoon suite....is it ok with your staff?

Shiv: Ani...honeymoon suite's are built to gave more comfort to couple and they know my choice and comfort zone so they suggested me this room...waise i was about to book same for you too...but all other special suite's are already booked...so i can't able to do.

Ani: why...Shivay Singh Oberoi can't empty one room that too in his own hotel?

Shiv: Shivay Singh Oberoi can do anything baby...but someone teach Shivay to respect others privacy with yours as well...so i didn't did anything.

She smiled as finally she made him understand values of humanity but again plastered anger on her face.

Lift went on their desire floor and both of them come out from it.

Anika head directly towards her room snatching keys from him mummering "jab saath rakhna nahi tha toh saath leke kyun aaye?" which is clearly heard by him...she come back to him again...

Ani: waise...you did good job booking different rooms...now i can sleep how much i want peacefully...she stretch on word peacefully making him smile.

Coming in their personal rooms,

Both went for freshen up when reality struck Anika that she didn't brought any clothes for cold and just one extra pair of clothes is in her bag as she thought they will be back in a day.

Sitting on bed she started cursing him, when room service staff rang the door bell.

Rs: room staff.

Rs: here is your bag which is left with sir's he said handling her a big bag.

Ani: ok...thank you...saying she closed the door, picking up the bag she head towards bed.

Ani: ab kya hai is bagad bille ko...khud toh chale gaye ab yeh kya bheja before she can complete her sentence she found so many woollen as well as other clothes according to her size and choice....she was looking in them when her eyes fail on a letter,

" if you done cursing me then do some attention here as well...there are so many clothes of your size and i hope after spending years with you i got to know your choice...

Waise just letting you know i am fully enjoying my honeymoon suite

Yours
Kanji aankhon wala
bagad billa

Ani: this Shivay is totally become mad...smiling on his letter she went to change.

Precap: don't know....may be something bad or very bad😁😁😁