part-37

It's been over a month Anika rejoined Oberoi industries.

Now it is become her daily routine to come back late, have dinner and went to the sleep that too in separate room.

She had appoint one helper boy who will look after Shivay in her absence.

Same like other days, Anika come back home late and sat on couch exhausted.

Comparing to other days she more pissed off today, she was leaning on couch in uncomfortable position curling herself into a ball.

Shivay who was awake and waiting for her arrival sat on wheel chair himself with difficulties as that helper boy went back to his home.

He come in hall only to witness Anika leaning into couch...its been a week he is seeing her...signing in disbelief he went to kitchen and come back with a glass of water.

Shiv: Anika...he called her as she had her eyes closed and were so tired to even observe his presence.

She opens her eyes with difficulty and looks at him who is offering her water.

Ani: you aren't sleep yet?...she asked surprisingly as he usually asleeps till this hours.

Shiv: first have this...he handovers her glass which she drank lazily.

Ani: now tell me why are you awake?

Shiv: i want to talk to you.

Ani: not now Shivay, i am really tired today.

Shiv: haan..haan...why will you talk to me now?...he taunted her.

Ani: what do you mean by this?

Shiv: don't you know? Let me remind you...tum akele nahi rehti is ghar mein...i am also stay with you...raat ko late aati ho, subah jaldi chali jaati ho...chal kya raha hai?

Ani: Shivay its not like you are thinking...its just work pressure...she said calmly.

Shiv: ohh...come on Anika you are talking as if i haven't worked for your kind information...the company where you work is mine...i am the CEO of it.

Ani: Shivay, please not now i am really pissed off...she said making faces.

Shiv: why not damn it? Why not? When i said don't sign deal with Khurana why you did?...he shouted angrily.

Ani: you were denying on wrong point Shivay...the deal is profitable for our company Shivay.

Shiv: one second...its not our its mine and second thing now you will teach me about business?...he shouted angrily.

Ani: Shivay listen you are angry now...we will talk later.

Shiv: why are you running away from me every now and then...tell me the last time we talked...he questioned making her look down.

He is right...she didn't talk to him since she joined back office and it skipped off from her mind.

Anika looks down guiltily as intentionally or unintentionally she had ignored him...seeing her quiet Shivay get more confident over his point.

Shiv: hey why are you looking down? Look into my eyes and talk to me...he argued more.

Anika was trying hard not to broke down into tears as well as collapse on floor due to pain in her mind as well her her body, she choose to stay quite as she is feeling weak even to speak something. 

Shiv: now i got it you must be having fun outside that's why you always come late in home....i can't give you pleasure na...that's why you will be taking it out from someone...before he can complete Anika shouted.

Ani: Shivay...what are you saying are you out of your mind?...she screamed angrily as her limit of patience broke.

Shiv: don't shout Ms.Trivedi you are standing at my house...you don't have right to shout on me, if i will i can throw you out of my house on this second he was about to continue but before that Anika collapsed on floor.

Shivay quickly moved his wheelchair towards her.

Shiv: Anika...he called her but got silence as answer.

With difficulties he bend down to turn her as she was on her stomach.

He got shocked finding her lifeless on floor.

Her started beating with fast speed but when he checks her pulse it seems very low than it has to be...he got panic.

Shiv: Anika...ani...get up yaar its not time to joke...ok i accept i am at fault but this is not the way to punish me, get up if you wish you can slap me, kick me...punch me but get up yaar...he plead her with tears in his eyes.

Shiv: someone is there...come help me my Anika is not opening her eyes, somebody please help...he shouted rubbing her palms but unfortunately it is very late night to anyone help.

He again checked her pulse which is still dropping making him more panic and sacred...he tried to call Omru but may be god isn't in his favour.

"you can't sit being helpless Shivay, Anika needs urgent treatment, you have to do this for your love" his brain signalled him.  

Collecting courage Shivay very slowly kept his right feet on floor successfully now he tried to put left but winced in pain as his left leg is more severely damaged than right one.

You can do it...he encourages himself and again tried to put his leg on floor, this time he stand up stumbling little, he quickly pick Anika up and moved towards bedroom.

Keeping her on bed he dialled doctors number, who come in sometime.

Dr: what happened to her?...she asked checking Anika.

Shiv: we were talking and she suddenly collapsed on floor being unconscious...he said looking down guiltily somewhere he knows he is responsible for her this condition.

Dr: is she on her days?...she asked her next question injecting something to Anika.

Listening her question reality strike Shivay that how was she curling like ball on sofa...then she was standing with shaking legs...she was trembling even pleading him to let her rest, but he like big idiot ignored her every plead...why the hell he have to take out anger on her only?

Dr: Mr.Oberoi...she called him as he was lost on his own.

Shiv: may be she is...one more guilty wave hit him.

Dr: ohh...that can be reason of sudden glucose loss, anyways i have injected her...she will gain her conscious soon make sure she eats after waking up and yehhh seems like she have lost most weight which is not normal so please take care of her...keep her happy.

He nodded looking at Anika's sleeping figure to realised she is really appearing very thin and weak he cursed himself that how he not noticed changes into her physical appearance.

Dr: make sure she eats adequate food quantity daily seems like she is skipping her meal and if necessary we will start some medicinal tonics for her...saying she went out.

Shivay sit behind Anika, his heart squeezed seeing her pale face.

Precap: Anika wants to leave Shivay.