part-22

Reaching at venue Shivay makes Anika blindfold.

Ani: why this mr.oberoi?

Shiv: just...shh...how many questions do you ask at one time..you believe me right?

Ani: yess...

Shiv: then keep quit and lets go.

After walking some distance,

Shivay open her blindfold,

Anika opens her eyes but seeing the scenery in front of her eyes she closed her eyes again and after rubbing them she open them again to ensure she isn't seeing any dream.

Shiv: this isn't your dream baby he whispered in her ears from back.

Ani: Shivay...Shivay...this...words not coming from her mouth....seeing the beautiful decorations with romantic atmosphere. 

Shiv: yess...baby...its over 5 relationship Annivesary...HAPPY 5 YEARS TO THIS RELATION ANIKA.

Ani: but you didn't like it to celebrate it right?

Shiv: but...i like you...you like this so i also have to like this right? he said smilingly...won't you wish me?

Ani: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY she said kissing on his cheek.

Shiv: may i have the chance to dance with this gorgeous lady he said forwarding his hand towards her on which she happily place her hand giving him permission for dance.

After dancing,

Shivay take Anika towards table on which cake was placed and both cut the cake and feed each other.

Ani: ohh...so you made plan to visit here as gift.

Shiv: but what i got in return? You had forgotten this day he said sadly.

Ani: sorry...she said making puppy faces on which his heart melt.

Shiv: accha...don't make such faces otherwise i will spoil your lipstick by kissing you...ok just wait here i will be right back...saying he went living her alone.

Suddenly light goes off making Anika scared she was about to shout for him when a spot light falls on her and other one on Shivay who was standing little far from her.

Shiv: i am here Ani with you only no need to scare...ok he asked on which she nodded yes.

Shiv: Anika...today on the occasion of our 5'th anniversary i want to confess something...

Tumhare aane se pehle meri life ek dum boaring thi woh tum kya kehti ho...haa ek dum black and white filmon ki tarah...

(before your arrival my life was so dull and boaring what you says...yess just like black and white movies)

Tumne usme rang bharana shuru kiya...jo Shivay Singh Oberoi ek waqt ka baadshah tha woh tabah hone ki raah pe tha...phir tum aayi meri zindagi main mera good luck ban ke...

(you started coloring my life...the Shivay Singh Oberoi who was used to be king of business was on the verge of collapsing...then you enter in my life becoming my good luck)

Tumne mujhe phirse woh Shivay Singh Oberoi banaya jiske saamne duniya jhukti hai...tumne mujhe hasana sikhaya...tumne mujhe jeena sikhaya...tumne mujhe sikhaya ki rona kamjori nahi hoti...

(you made me that Shivay Singh Oberoi again whom all world respects...you made me learn to laugh...you made me learn living life... you made me learn that crying isn't a sign of weakness...)

Tumne mujhe egoistic se woh kya kehti ho tum haa...sweet singh oberoi banaya...jo attention mujhe apni family se kabhi nahi mili woh tumne kuch hi dinome mujhe di... tumne mujhe special feel karaya...

(you made me Sweet Singh Oberoi from egoistic...the attention i wanted to have from my family from so long you gave me that even more in just a span of few days...you made me feel special)

Tum mujhese pyaar karti hoo... aur badle me kuch nahi chahti... tumhare samne main sirf main hota hoon jo kuch bhi kar sakta hai... bhale hi maine tumhari majburi ka fayada uthakar tumhe mere saath rehne ke liye majboor kiya phir bhi tum mujhe hamesha respect deti hoo...

(you loved me without expecting something in exchange...in front of you i can be as i am...i know i had taken befit behind your situation and forced you to be with me that time but then also you just respected me...)

Dheere dheere tum mera possession bani...mera obsession bani...tum woh pehli aur akhiri ladki ho jisne is tadibaaz business man ko tadi dikhai...tumne mera dil dhadkaya hai Anika...

( slowly slowly...you become my possession...yoy become my obsession...You are the first and last girl who have guts to deal with this egoistic businessman...even showed attitude to me...you made my heart skip its beat...)

kitni baar maine apne dil ko samjhaya lekin nahi...yeh apni zid pe aa gaya hai aur ab yeh kisiki nahi sunega sivay tumhare....

(god knows how many times i try to mend my heart saying you aren't worthy of me...but it is very adamant in listening me...now it only listens to you)

He went to her who was crying in happiness listening his confession and sit on his knees taking her hand into his.

Shiv: miss.Anika Trivedi I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU Deeply...I LOVE YOU Madly...will you will you marry me Anika? Finally he said those three words and proposed her for marriage.

Anika happily nodded saying yess... making Shivay happiest.

Precap: who will win the challenge?