part-19

Early in the morning,

At 4.00 am

Shivay is ordering Khanna about some work who came to drop them.

Anika didn't listen anything as she was in her half sleep, holding Shivay's hand, keeping her head on his shoulder.

Shiv: khanna...make sure no one disturb me or anika mam. On behalf of my and her om and rudra gonna handle office.

Kh: ok sir...you don't worry we will manage everything.

Shiv: tell om to handle mom as well as i really don't want any of her drama, i will personally call him but in case i forgot just you tell him prior.

Kh: ok sir...

Shiv: khanna one more thing this is between only you, me and om and i don't want any other to get to know about it so just take care of it and yess may be we will stay there for more days then we have decided just be prepared for it.

Kh: ok...sir

Shiv: khanna...don't do ok sir...ok sir only...handle everything seriously i don't want to listen complaint from any client, tell pooja(who works under anika) don't disturb mam for silly thing if it is more important then say her to call me directly i don't want anika to have little bit ok tension.

Due to there talks anika is getting disturb.

Ani: shivay...do one thing take khanna ji with you and let me go to my home she spoke in half sleep.

Shiv: sorry ani...understood khanna?

Kh: don't worry sir, we will manage home as well as office and won't give you any chance for complaint. Have happy journey sir...he wished shivay.

Shivay and Anika went to airport for boarding in shivay's private jet.

Ani: you didn't tell me which conference is there in delhi.

Shiv: i am gonna give presentation so as you are my lucky charm you just gonna accompany me.

Ani: okk...now can i go in your room, i definitely needs good sleep. You didn't let me sleep for a second last time... she complained like a small baby.

Shiv: heyy...you can say i didn't let you leave bed for a moment...it will good to listen.

Ani: your mind always runs on same track na...leave it can i use your room?

Shiv: you need not to take permission baby, what's mine is yours including me...he said moving closer to her.

Ani: no need of buttering aap kitna bhi keh do i will not let you touch me at least till 2 weeks. You made me so tired...only i knows how i am walking with my own legs.

Shiv: you could told me earlier baby, your legs are paining. I know i was so harsh with you last night...i am sorry baby...show me is it paining somewhere else too? He asked with concern while checking her.

Ani: shivay...shivay control see....i am ok its just paining down there.

Shiv: ohh...god i should have controlled my self, you must be in so much pain saying he pick her up in his arms, making all staff member look at him.

Ani: Don't behave like this, keep me down all staff members are seeing us.

Shiv: let them see...i didn't fucking care about them. You are mine and i can take care of you or can do anything anywhere....saying he carried her to room and made her lie on bed.

He went towards her legs and started removing her sandles to which she sit straight on bed.

Ani: no shivay...don't touch my legs please...she said holding his hands.

Shiv: ani...we are equal in all right? Whenever i got tired after office you took out my shoes...have i ever stopped you no naa...then i can also do this...now just lay down and rest.

Ani: come, you also sleep with me, you know na...i can't sleep without your arms.

Shivay smiled at her and went to sleep taking her in his arms.

Shiv(in mind): i will make sure that this day will always remain in your heart...smiling he also slept.

After almost journey of 8-9 hours, pilot announce that flight will be landing.

Shivay wake up and see anika is still sleeping. He sees his watch which showing 12.30 in noon.

Not disturbing anika's sleep, he pick her again and orders staff to keep their luggage in car for further travelling.

After making her sit in car, tying sit belt around her securely he himself started the car.

Few minutes after,

Anika opened her eyes feeling coldness in air.

Precap: what is so special today?🤔🤔🤔

Target: 80 votes