part-31

Happy holi my lovely readers...

After sometime,

Shivay regained his consciousness and his family went back to the mansion after meeting him, while Om stayed back with him.

Shiv: Om...where is Anika? he was repeatedly asking this question jfrom last 20 minutes.

Om: your Anika is coming...finally Omkara answered being frustrated.

Shivay smiled listening "yours Anika", but then frowned at Om making him chuckle.

Shiv: what do you mean by your Anika? From when she become mine?

Om: from the day she enters in your life...from the day you signed deal with her...from the day you accepted her with your full heart...if you forgot let me remind you Shivay, it was you who told me about yours deal with Anika.

Shiv: ok...i know i told you about deal, but then also when did i said i accepted her with my heart?

Om: have you seen mad written over my head no naa...i know everything, as i am being her bestfriend, she herself told me of you being in love with her and now please don't say she was lying because i am not fool to believe that.

Ru: bhaiya, you didn't told me you love Anika didi...Rudra said entering into ward.

Shivay and Omkara look each other in shock, what if Rudy heard about deal wala part.

Shiv: Rudy, when did you came?

Ru: just now, when Om were saying about you love Anika didi...listening this both shivom signed in relief.

Ru: bhaiya don't change the topic tell me about your love story.

Om: Rudy, you think he will ever let us know about his love?

Rudra immediately nodded no, he was about to say something when Anika enters running.

Om gestures Khanna and Rudra come out, to give them privacy.

Dil ka dariya bah hi gaya...
Ishq ibaadat bann hi gaya...
Khudko mujhe tu saup de...
Meri jarurat tu bann hi gaya...

Anika started walking towards Shivay, her heart sank seeing him laying on bed with different machines examining him.

Her eyes watered, he glance her both were staring each other without saying a word...they have cross the stage where they don't need words to talk...only a glance from one, other can exactly get to know the actual matter.

Baat dil ki nazrone ki...
Sach keh raha teri kasam...
Tere bin na ab lenge ek bhi dum...
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum...

Anika was about to move further, when her head spin and she falls unconscious.

Shiv: Anika...ani...Om...Khanna he shouted...no one came so Shivay was about to get up himself but Om along with khanna and Rudra came running.

Om: Shivay, you lay down we are here, Rudy go call doctor.

Rudra rush out to call doctor.

Dr: no need to worry, her bp dropped out may be due to stress...i will drip saline to her....she said after checking unconscious Anika.

Dr: nurse...arrange a ward for her.

Shiv: doctor, make bed for her beside me please...its a request.

Doctor gave a look to him and walk out ordering her staff to arrange bed here itself.

Tere bin na lenge ek bhi dum...
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum..
Tere saath ho jayenge khatam...
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum...