part-36

After sometime,

Shivay realized his mistake and start calling Anika.

Anika came running to him as she thought he have hurt somewhere.

Ani: are you ok?...she asked checking him tip to toe.

Shiv: yes..i am fine...it's just i realized how stupid i behaved before sometime.

Ani: thank god at last he gave some sense in head of shri shri ek hazaar aath kanji aakhon wala bagad billa...she said twisting her red nose.

Shiv: hey have you cried?...he asked seeing her puffy eyes.

Ani: no...no...i was doing bhangra...what suppose you think i should do after my love asked me to leave him.

Shiv: i am sorry...he said guiltily.

Ani: you should be...how can you think i will leave you and marry someone else just because you are paralysed? doesn't you have faith on my love for you?

Shiv: i have love...i am believe in your everything but it's just that i don't wanna cage you with me, you don't deserve me...he said sadly.

Ani: of course i don't deserve you....you made me so irritated with your non sense.

Shiv: accha then leave me...he joked.

Ani: one more time you dare to repeat this and i will kill myself...she warned him.

Shiv: don't talk about dyeing love...you know i can't leave without you...he said with moisten eyes.

Ani: haan...and before few minutes you are asking me to leave you and now saying  you can't leave without me...she laughed with tears started flowing again through her eyes.

Shiv: accha...shh i am sorry love...he wiped her tears, while she hid herself into his embrace.

Ani: Shivay...she called him after few minutes of silence.

Shiv: hmm...he hummed still caressing her hairs to sooth her.

Ani: Shivay let's make love...she said looking straight into his eyes.

Pehli mohobbat ka ehsaas hai tu...

Shiv: how can i love? See my condition...i can't even move my legs, how can i?....he look at her being apologising.

Ani: you cannot move but i can, you can feel me Shivay, tell me you too want this...i badly wanted you at this moment Shivay...i want you to feel my love for you...please...she looks at his pleadingly.

Bujh ke bhi bujh na paayi woh pyaas hai tu...

Anika knows only this is the way left to make him feel secure...to make him feel she is happy with him...to make him believe she is his and he is hers...

Shiv: love me Anika...he answered hesitated after taking time to think, still unsure about what she asked for.

Aankhon mein tu meri kwaabon mein tu hai...

Yaadon ke mehke gulaabon mein tu hai...

Anika moves his wheelchair to their room and made him sit in middle of bed.

She knows he is still having battle in his heart about this love making thing.

Ani: do you believe me? She asked cupping his face.

Shiv: more than i do on anyone else...he answered.

Ani: then let all these worries went out of your heart...tonight is mine and yours...tonight its just Shivika...let yourself get drenched in ocean of my love...in ocean of our love...she again assured him.