part-17

Anika was meeting rudra's friends happily and they were complimenting her much to shivay's annoyance.

He saw a waiter going in the same direction where anika was standing with rudy, so he went there acting like talking on phone and keep his leg in between waiter resulting the waiter fall, spreading little juice on anika's saree.

Wa: i am really sorry mam.

Ani: its ok...rudy please tell me way to washroom so that i can fixed this.

Rudy told her direction but she didn't understood neatly and went into some other room.

After opening the door room she made her way for washroom when someone come in the room and locked the door, hid behind the curtains.

After cleaning saree anika come out of washroom and was about to go out but seeing dressing table she went to it and stand infront of it.

Her eyes went on her pallu which is slightly spreaded downward from her shoulder.

Ani: ohh...god this has to happens now only...she said irritably and started fixing it.

When someone grab her waist tightly, she gasped but then recognize the touch.

Ani: you scared the hell out of me shivay.

Shiv: no one dare to come in my room without my permission then how do you come? He asked carresing her waist line.

She turn to him looking his face and encircled her arms around his neck.

Ani: ohh...so this is your room?

Shiv: yess...in which you entered without my permission so you have to pay penalty.

Ani: if this room is yours, then you are mine so technically if a equal to b, b equal to c then a equal to c also so this room is mine also...she said with smirk.

Shiv: don't you think you are getting much possessive for me?

Ani: yess...i am.

Shiv: then don't you know my possession for you?

Ani: i know...

Shiv: then why were you talking happily with rudy and his friends?

Ani: ohh...my baby got angry or jealous...she asked pinching his cheeks.

Shiv: i got both...so now your punishment time saying he pull her pallu and started kissing on her neck and collarbone.

Ani: shivay nahi please...not now.

Shiv: today you are looking damn beautiful and hot at a same time so how can you say no to me saying he again started kissing.

Anika pushed him slightly and fixed her pallu making him irrited.

Shiv: ani...

Ani: not now shivay...we have to attend pooja and if once you start i know you will not leave me so better control yourself.

Shiv: on one condition?

Ani: which?

Shiv: the condition is you will live with me tonight in my room.

Ani: have you gone out of nuts what your family will think?

Shiv: i will handle them you say yess.

Ani: but, we have to go for conference flight is early morning i didn't packed my stuff till now.

Shiv: that i will manage.

Ani: kaise?

Shiv: don't underestimate me baby from your dress size to your innerwear size i know everything about you.

Ani: you are such a shameless creature.

Shiv: ab usme kya if i know...i know. Waise tell me aaj yeh saree n all so that i give attention to you.

Ani: jee nahi i wore saree so that your attention won't get on someone else.

Shiv: ohhoo...possessiveness haa?

Ani: toh kya koi mujhe issi possessiveness ke wajah se daant raha tha.

Shiv: theek hai...theek hai will you please stay?

Ani: ok...i will stay now shall we go down?

Shiv: yess you first mam...but someone was hell angry seeing their closeness.

I will not let anyone snatch my shivay from me you just wait and watch anika what will i do...i will make your life real hell. You love shivay so much naa...now i will make sure that he will leave you as soon as possible before he falls in love with you...you have to pay for it...how dare you to thinking of snatching my shivay from me now i will snatch your life from you. I will make sure you will cry tears of blood...bloody shameless creature see how she is meeting all family like she is the most innocent.

Pata hai mujhe mere shivay ko apne iss husan (beauty) ke jaal me phasa ke rakha hai lekin main bhi kam nahi hoon...see main tumhe shivay se kaise alag karti hoon saying the person smirk badly.

After the pooja over,

Every employee went back to their respective home along with the other guest.

Ani: dadi main bhi chalti hoon.

Da: par putter tu itni raat ko akele kaise jayegi...aaj yahi ruk jaa.

Shiv: haa...dadi i was saying the same waise bhi we have early morning flight toh kab yeh jayegi kab waapis aayegi usse accha toh woh guest room main hi reh le.

Pin: ooo...my mata shivay is rights anika tu yahi ruk jaa aaj.

Ani: lekin aunty.

Da: lekin wakin kuch nahi putter jaa jake rest kar.

Ani: ok dadi while shivay smiled on his victory.

Anika went in room and was about to change when a msg popped on her phone:

Shiv: sweetheart...don't change your saree.

Ani: why?

Shiv: because i want to do undress you with my hands.

Ani: shivay kuch toh sharam kijiye we are in your home how can we have sex here?

Shiv: baby, you have promised me you can't deny now and you know because of your illness i didn't touch you till now and control myself but today you only woke up all my hormones wearing that saree.

Ani: okk...i won't deny you cause as much as you want me i too...want you but what if your family get to know it?

Shiv: okk...i have a solution after everyone sleeps you come in my bedroom...lekin haa main sirf yahi kar sakta hoon..you have to control your loud moans as i can't control them.

Ani: shivay😤😤😤

Shiv: ok....baby don't be angry next time i will surely install sound proof system in room.

Ani: shivay go to hell...

Shiv: come baby i will show you real one😜😜

Precap: same as previous.