part-25

Next day,

Two souls sleeping in each others embrace, this time with full right.

Sun light peeped from window panel disturbing Shivay's sleep. He groan and open his eyes but instantly smile formed on his lips when he saw his love sleeping on his bare chest, snuggling to get his warmth.

Okk....he accept the fact that he didn't let her close her eyes, even for a second...he kept loving her all night assuring himself that now she is fully his and he hers, no one can separate them and if someone tried he will fight with even god to let her stay with him...he promised her in his mind.

He glance at watch and thought to wake her up as they have to go for sight seeing.

Shiv: Anii...baby wake up...he said caressing her hairs shaking her head lightly.

Ani: you didn't let me sleep Shivay...let me sleep now she said coming on him.

Shiv: baby...we have to go out.

Ani: nahi, i don't want to come i want to sleep more...she said with cute face.

Shiv: Anii...i don't want to make you more sore down there but baby if you keep rubbing yourself with me like this i am sure you won't able to walk properly for rest of the trip...he warned her as she is arousing him badly in the morning itself.

Listening him she quickly opened her eyes, at gives him shocked expressions making him chuckle.

Seeing him smiling she sensed that he is teasing her, again she place her head on his chest snuggling in him.

Ani: i know you won't do that, as you know you already made me enough sore with your tourchurs, she said drawing some invisible patterns on his bare chest.

Shiv: how do you know this much me? He asked playing with her hairs.

Ani: have i asked you why did you love me?

He nodded no.

Ani: then you also can't ask me this question.

Shiv: Anii...you know what?

Ani: what?

Shiv: i won the challenge he said smirking.

Ani: which challenge? She asked slightly turning to see his face.

Shiv: remember we had a challenge that you yourself come to me for se... before he could complete she placed her palm on his mouth.

Ani: whatever happened between us last night wasn't only sex Shivay, it was love making from the both sides and i am glad that i lost challenge because even after laughing i got love of my life, confessed Anika kissing on his forehead.

Anika was about to sit but moaning in pain she again went on her previous position with closed eyes, making him panic.

Shiv: what happened baby? Is it paining so much? he asked with concern.

Ani: kuch nahi aaj thoda jyada dard ho raha hai, aapko mujhpe bahot jyaada pyar aa raha tha na kal isiliye she replied with smile.

Shiv: i am sorry...he said genuinely.

Ani: don't be sorry Shivay...it wasn't you who only enjoying i was also enjoying with you...so no need to be sorry aur waise bhi the love i got from you last night is most precious this pain is zero in front of it.

Shiv: are you sure?

Ani: hmm...i will rest after bath i am sure it will get cure in little time.

Shiv: ok...saying he pick her up carefully.

Ani: what are you doing now?

Shiv: you only said you want to bath so i am helping you, i promise no cheapness during shower saying he went in washroom with her.

He place her inside the tub filled with soap, rubbing soap on her body he tries to made her feel fresh.

After few minutes,

Shivay came out with Anika wrapped in bathrobe, he made her sit on dressing table to get ready while he himself went to call room service for arranging the breakfast.

Getting ready Anika went and sit on bed with head resting on headrest while Shivay was waiting for breakfast.

Seeing Anika sitting tiredly he asked,

Shiv: are you still not feeling well love?

Ani: no i am ok...she replied again closed her but soon open them again with jerk realising something.

Shiv: what happened baby? Do you need something?

Ani: Shivay, can you please handover me my clutch and glass of water?

He passed her things she asked for looking at her in confusion.

She took out some tablets from her bag making him even more serious.

Shiv: baby are you taking painkillers?

Ani: no Shivay, this aren't painkillers.

Shiv: then what are this for?

Ani: this are morning after pills she replied.

Shiv: love, i am not asking about its name, i am asking for what purpose you are taking it?

Ani: maine bhi aapko iska naam nahi bataya, i have stated its use only.

Shiv: what did you say morning after pills? Yeh kaisa use hua? he asked being more confused.

Ani: seriously Shivay? You don't know about them? She asked rolling her eyes.

Shiv: tum bataogi toh samjhunga na.

Ani: okk...i am answering very straight now this are contraceptives... birth controlling pills, this are taken after having unprotected physical relation.

His eyes got widen listening new information about her.

Shiv: do you take it after everytime we....?

Ani: off course saying she twist the packet to take out pill....she was about to drop that in her mouth when Shivay jerk her hand throwing that away from her.

Shiv: you know how dangerous are they to consume? You can even lost your ability to conceive in future Anii.

Ani: i know but what can i do?

Shiv: here after you are not gonna consume any of them ok?

Ani: but...she is getting scare to ask that if he is ok to having baby with her who is a middle class orphan.

Shiv: see...love soon we are going to get married and i don't mind if you got pregnant prior to that but don't use this pills it can have severe adverse effects on your health.

Ani: Shivay...are you...are you...she was stammering to complete her sentence.

Shiv: Anii...i seriously love you beyond the imagination, beyond my ideologies for name, blood and lineage...and seriously i want to have kids with you...i want you to have my child in your womb...i want to have at least one baby as symbol of our love he answered her cupping her face.

His eyes were little moist showing truthness in his thoughts.

The thought of carrying her love's symbol in her womb made her so overwhelmed, she hugged him emotionally.

Precap: Shivika went on beach and there Anika saw a cute baby.