part-18

After confirming that everybody slept anika came in shivay's room.

She got shocked seeing the room decorated with scented candles and flowers but shivay was nowhere.

Ani: shivay...shivay where are you? When shivay cane from behind and kept his hand on her waist she gasped but then relived knowing his touch.

Ani: shivay yeh sab?

Shiv: for you...did you liked it.

Ani: hmm...but why decorations?

Shiv: why not?

Ani: shivay we are not couple who are married and gonna celebrate their first night.

Shiv: toh kya hua agar husband wife nahi hai?

Ani: mujhe yeh sab accha lagega jab my husband will do this on our first night she said casually but it pricked shivay's heart.

Shiv: don't say like this baby...you know i can't even imagine myself without you...he said on which she laugh.

Shiv: what?

Ani: aapko yaad hai pehle you used to say me i have to marry someone else and that time i gets angry.

He nodded.

Ani: but now see....i am saying that one or another day i have to marry someone else who is not you but now you are getting angry. She incircle her hands round his neck and quickly pack his lips.

Ani: shivay singh oberoi ko kahi pyaar toh nahi ho gaya mujhse?

He didn't answer he just pick her and made her sit on bed.

Shivay looks intensely in her eyes, she can sense how much he need her.

Shiv: baby, may i?

Looking at his eyes she nodded yes.

Shivay placed his lips on her forehead and let them linger for sometime to confirming his heart that she is again closer to him and may be this time for forever. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

He then kissed on her closed eyes in which he liked to see his reflection, followed by cheeks.

Anika was waiting him to kissed her on lips but to her bad luck he kissed her on chin and corner of lips for teasing her.

Seeing her changed expressions he can exactly tell how much is she irrited and desperate.

He moves back for observing her facial expressions. Not feeling anything she opened her eyes and saw him smiling or can say smirking on her condition so without waiting for a single second she placed her lips on his kissing him madly.

Her intensity was so much that shivay falls in bed and above laying anika. She quickly grabs his both hands placing her hands above on either sides of bed to not let him touch her.

Shivay hurriedly broke the kiss.

Shiv: ani...leave my hands let me touch you he said in frustration.

Ani: aapko bada majja aa raha tha mujhe tease karne me so bear with it.

Before she can move he flipped their position now she is beneath him.

Anika look at his eyes which have changed its colour and turned different coloured showing his desires.

She quickly moves up and his lips in hers kissing him, her one hand is around his neck while other is busy massaging his scalp.

His one hand is caressing her face and other is grabbing her hip making her more desperate.

Due to lack of oxygen they broke the kiss and again joined their lips for another passionate kiss.

Shivay made anika sit on bed and he went towards her back, undo her knots of blouse along with hooks and started kissing her back madly.

Ani: ahh..hh shivay she moaned loudly when he bite on her sweet point. 

Shiv: baby....control your moaning otherwise whole society will wake up listening your moans.

After tourchering her back enough he unclasped her bra and she lay back on bed.

Seeing her condition he smirked.

Ani: baby please...she plead him.

Shiv: please what darling?

Ani: ahh...shiv please don't tourcher more and enter me she said breathing unevenly.

Shiv: not so soon darling abhi toh puri raat padi hai saying he attack on her neck and cleavage giving many hickeys there. 

He bites on her one breast while sucking it.

Ani: baby slowly...she said hissing.

After tourchuring enough he was about to open her peticott when she placed her hand on his chest stopping him.

Ani: my turn baby saying he pushed him beside her and hovers him.

Kissing on his lips she moves forward and pamper kissed on his neck region.

Her saliva was everywhere on his neck till stomach. She open his pants along with boxer witnessing his desperate little friend.

She sit on him and guided him to be inside her and started riding him rubbing her palms on his chest vigorously creating havoc in both of them.

After more 3 rounds he was again gonna start when she stops him.

Ani: basss...baby enough tomorrow we are having flight and i am already so much sore.

Shiv: ohh...its ok darling saying he kissed on her forehead and both slept with nothing on their body except the duvet in each others embrace tiredly.

Precap: the trip begin.