part-30

After taking bath Anika wore simple yellow saree, taking the necessary things for pooja, she started her journey towards temple.

Sun radiating its high rays with full intensity making the land and temperature hot.

Its 12.00 pm,

Anika reached temple, while Shivay is taken in operation theatre.

Anika started climbing stairs bare footed, without having food or water.

She climbed about 100 stairs without taking a break, but then her body started shaking due to no energy remain in it for work.

Its been 1.30,

The temperature started raising even more, like while nature wants Anika to prove her love to Shivay like he did for her.

She apparently climbed 350 stairs, now her legs started burning due to hotness of earth.

At 3.00,

Sun reached at its peak point as its going to be evening in few hours. Her head started spinning as her body started feeling lack of water, but does it matter to her?

Her legs started loosing its balance,

Ani: (to herself) Anika you can't accept defeat, you have to climb this stairs for Shivay,...he says na ki you are Shivay's strong Anika then its time to prove it...saying she again started climbing stairs with more confidence and determination.

Tere naam se jee loon...
Tere naam se mar jaoon...
Teri jaan ke sadke mein...
Kuch aisa kar jaoon...

Tune kya kar daala...
Mar gayi, mein mit gayi main..
Ho ri ha ri, ho gayi mein..
Teri deewani deewani...

In hospital,

Omkara getting tense not seeing Anika around.

He ordered khanna, to search her.

Anika almost had climbed 1300 stairs with determination, her legs were literally shaking but she have mend her mind that she will stop only after reaching in front of devi maiyaa...

This time she will not let anyone snatch her happiness....her Shivay...

Shivay's operation is completed now doctor's are waiting to gain his conscious back, but still his condition is under threat.

Ishq junoo jab hadd se bad jaaye...
Haste haste aashiq suli chad jaaye...
Ishq ka junoo sar chad ke bole...
Khoob laga lo pehre raste rab khole...

After lots of struggle, Anika finally reached in the temple climbing all stairs without taking break as per priest's suggestion.

As Anika put her first leg inside temple, Shivay started sinking making doctor worried, now its really getting difficult to save him, he isn't responding to treatment.

After reaching in main temple in front of idol, she handover her pooja's thali to priest present there.

Pr: kiske liye yeh pooja rakhi thi?

Ani: mere pyaar ke liye, unki jaan khatre mein hai...Anika answered joining her hands in front of devi maiyaa feeling dizzy.

Doctors trying best to treat Shivay, omru started losing their hopes, other family also arrived.

Pr: aapke pati ka naam?

Ani: humari abhi tak shaadi nahi hui hai...she answered trying to keep her eyes open as her head is getting heavy.

Pr: agar aapki shaadi nahi hui toh aapki pooja samapt nahi ho sakti kyun ki iss pooja mein...before he can complete his sentence, Anika fall down losing her consciousness.

Sometime later,

Anika opens her eyes, only to find herself in open place.

After blinking her eyes, she adjust her sight to see few people surrounding her.

Ani: how i came here? Meri pooja... meri pooja chal rahi thi...she was about to stand when priest came towards her.

Pr: tumhari pooja maata raani ne sweekar kar li hai...he said giving her blessing.

Ani: kya matlab?

Flashback...

Anika lost her conscious and fall down.

She fall exactly on the feet of mata rani, priest and other people present there, went near her to help her.

People made her sit out in open place, priest's gaze went on Anika's face when he was sprinkling water, he gets shocked to realised Anika's head having sindoor on it.

Flashback end...

Pr: mata rani ne tumhari prathna swikar ki hai beta unhone khud tumhe saughgyavati hone ka aashirwaad diya hai...tumhari maang mein mata ke charno ka sindoor khud laga beta bahot bhagyawaan ho...he was blessing her when khanna reached there.
Yahi ishq di marji hai...
Yahi rab di marji hai...
Tere bin jeena jaise...
Haa khudgarzi hai...

Kh: mam...mam...are you ok? I was searching for you from so many hours. Omkara sir is getting tense for you aur what happened to you why are you looking so pale?...what happened to your legs?

Ani: khanna ji...woh sab chhodiye, tell me how is Shivay?

Kh: i don't know mam, i was searching you from morning, just then his phone rang, after talking on phone he forwarded it to Anika.

Ani: hello om...how's Shivay?

Om: Anika, Shivay's operation is successful even he is out of danger Anika...how are you?

Ani: i am ok...now i am more then ok please can you make me talk with him?

Om: he is still unconscious due to anestian effects but doctor said he will soon gain his consciousness and i am sure, after gaining it he will ask firstly for you Anika....so come soon...saying he cut the call.

Kh: let's go Shivay sir will be waiting for his Anika...saying he was about to start walking, but Anika again went in temple and thank mata rani for accepting her prayers, for giving Shivay's life back.

She came out and starts climbing down stairs,

Kh: mam, no need to go by walking we can go down by rope way.

Ani: no khannaji...it is my ritual for Shivay...i will go down just like i went up....she said with spark in eyes.

Khanna smiled to himself as finally he can say that his boss got someone who loves him like anything, who truly deserves to call as his own, not like Oberoi family who are with him just for the sake of money.

Ani: Khanna ji...where did you lost? Chaliye...Shivay will be waiting for me she said in excitement.

Precap: Anika meets Shivay.